Mind Dimension, a reality that only exists in your mind.

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2009, 3:29 pm

one of my favorites is 'synaptically challenged'...;)

I'm a legend in my own mind...;)

I guess if you break down any phenomenon, you eventually get to a point where perception is the only thing you have to go on.

AngryJessman
Toucan
Toucan

22 Sep 2009, 8:13 pm

i find it very interesting you can experience sensory activation, like you can feel and touch in dreams, leading me to believe we are simply in a long drawn out dream and illusion, where death is merely the end of the merry go round, it doesnt mean you have finished with the theme park of beyond

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2009, 11:28 pm

While the nature of the human epistemic dilemma is fascinating I really don't know what to make of of 'Mind Dimension'.

With this particular book and author though, what I find even more fascinating - can't find a review of this book on Amazon.com, can't find it at all, it only seems to exist on a few links to a few particular web pages, Ashoi is a Zoroastrian concept rather than any sort of proper name - which goes forward in that there's no author to even look up on wikipedia or any other site to get a sense of what their overall beliefs are, their background, what other books they've written, or to give any sense of what kind of grand revelations they're talking about.

In other words - I see a lot of red flags with this book, right along with the Evercleanse commercials I hear on the radio and the acai berry weightloss plans that I keep seeing banners for all over the internet.