Page 430 of 670 [ 10719 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 427, 428, 429, 430, 431, 432, 433 ... 670  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 4:54 pm

I hug everyone. :heart: :cat:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 5:35 pm

I hug each and every member because there are too many people to list and I don't want anybody to feel excluded :heart:

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 5:54 pm

Mr.Robot wrote:
CharityGoodyGrace wrote:
I hug Mr. Robot because he PMed me back and because he's in Germany and some scary controversial stuff is happening in Germany.

*hugs Kuraudo back back too*

Of course i wrote back. I am happy about any form of communication on here :)

There is indeed a lot happening back home, i hear about it not only from the news but from my family there. I personally think that Germany is going to be fine, though. Or what exactly are you referring to?
the attacks, of course. I don't know what to make of them.

I wanted to move to Germany before, or Scandinavia, but now I'm content in Canada... it seems maybe safer, I dunno. Not that I'd be moving anywhere anytime soon anyway.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 6:55 pm

I hug Lilli.

^I want to travel to Japan, Scotland, England, Ireland, Hawaii, and New Zealand in that order.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 7:41 pm

CharityGoodyGrace wrote:
Mr.Robot wrote:
CharityGoodyGrace wrote:
I hug Mr. Robot because he PMed me back and because he's in Germany and some scary controversial stuff is happening in Germany.

There is indeed a lot happening back home, i hear about it not only from the news but from my family there. I personally think that Germany is going to be fine, though. Or what exactly are you referring to?

I wanted to move to Germany before, or Scandinavia, but now I'm content in Canada... it seems maybe safer, I dunno. Not that I'd be moving anywhere anytime soon anyway.

The attacks during the G20 seem to be rather normal i'm afraid. According to my wife Toronto had riots and attacks of similar intensity during the summit back in 2010. I cannot confirm this, of course, for i wasn't around when she was in Toronto. It is a very eerie sight to have the beautiful city of Hamburg turn into this madhouse nevertheless.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 8:11 pm

Mr.Robot wrote:
CharityGoodyGrace wrote:
Mr.Robot wrote:
CharityGoodyGrace wrote:

The attacks during the G20 seem to be rather normal i'm afraid. According to my wife Toronto had riots and attacks of similar intensity during the summit back in 2010. I cannot confirm this, of course, for i wasn't around when she was in Toronto. It is a very eerie sight to have the beautiful city of Hamburg turn into this madhouse nevertheless.

Also those trucks plowing into people in the Christmas market, and other attacks. Which is around when you left, right?

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 12:33 pm

It has indeed happened in Germany, yes, but this seems to be a problem in more European countries, with France and GB dominating the list, unfortunately. It is absolutely tragic to see what is happening to Europe right now, but if we react to these inhuman acts executed by fanatics by violently suppressing minorities and people with different religious backgrounds, then we are not better than people like Mr. Trump.

We have individuals with similar views in Germany, people who would be potential Trump-voters if they were living in the US, but we also have a fairly high amount of countermovements especially from the younger generations.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 1:16 pm

Like you kinda say, we need to watch out and instead of banning a whole group, focus our time and energy and other resources on picking out the bad apples!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 5:39 pm

I hug Midnightstar.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 6:10 pm

AnonymousAnonymous.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 6:32 am

Shahunshah... I think I made a new friend, though we each didn't understand one of each other's opinions at first.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 6:41 am

I hug the only person who removes the cross-talk from my head. :heart:

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 11:57 am

I love Canada so I hug all Canadians on here, whether by birth or citizenship.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 6:48 pm

Raleigh wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous.

I hug you back, Brother Raleigh! :)

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 9:26 pm

I hug anonymous :heart: