Page 419 of 670 [ 10716 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 416, 417, 418, 419, 420, 421, 422 ... 670  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2017, 12:04 pm

I hug all of the Sweet Peas here.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2017, 12:30 pm

^Me, too.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2017, 12:45 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^Me, too.

Sweet Pea hugs :D :P

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2017, 3:27 pm

^Daffodil hugs from me, then. :)

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2017, 5:02 pm

Hugs for anyone and everyone. :heart:

B19
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2017, 5:19 pm

Gentle hugs for anyone who has been misinterpreted, misheard, misunderstood, mislabeled, misdiagnosed, trivialised, discounted or ignored by anyone in the medical system today. Anyone who gathered up their courage to seek help and came away with none, or insulting dismissals. Today I feel for you intensely and wish I could send long distance hugs of comfort and understanding.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/as ... tic-adults

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2017, 6:17 pm

I hug Sister B19 for expressing her deep compassion for all who seek it! :heart:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2017, 6:21 pm

^Seconded! :heart:

Also, hugs for Cathylynn, and her husband, because they need much support right now. :heart: :heart:

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2017, 9:21 pm

I hug everybody, because I'm in a sad mood and hugging makes me feel better :heart:

B19
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2017, 10:07 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
I hug Sister B19 for expressing her deep compassion for all who seek it! :heart:

Lovely response AA. I am planning to start a blog specifically for the very many AS people who experience medical discounting, are trivialised and insulted because they don't present in neurotypical ways in a medical system which is set up for and by neurotypicals, which utilises neurotypical evaluations based on a set of heuristics based on neurotypicals which don't work for AS people. It's one small thing I can do, in the hope that in some small way it may help AS people who are trivialised, disbelieved and otherwise mistreated by the medical profession. I also hope that it may in some small way help lower the suicidal despair and suicide rate for those who have lost hope of being heard respectfully and have given up hope of their medical needs being heard and met. I hope it will help better educate the medical profession and provide a useful resource for AS people who have been abused by the medical profession.

It's the only positive contribution I feel able to make at this late stage of my life.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 11:20 am

I hug TheSilentOne and give her a masterfully made souffle.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2017, 5:21 pm

I hug SGT Cockney Rebel! :heart:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 3:11 pm

Hugs for Midnightstar, TheSilentOne, and Raleigh. :heart: :heart: :heart:

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 3:13 pm

Hugs for everybody, especially Kuraudo because she is super supportive and awesome :mrgreen:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 3:18 pm

^Aww, thank you very much! :D

I also hug my mum, even though she's not a member of this forum, because she needs cheering up. :heart:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 4:59 pm

I hug all the confused people who keep wandering in here because I wonder if I'm face blind.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen: