Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 12:43 am

what link? what'd they say?

velodog
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

09 May 2008, 12:43 am

Everyone of you who went to the website to argue should remember "Never argue with an idiot, They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.". This degenerate got exactly what he wanted out of the lot of you. You fed the Troll. I have made the same mistake before.

brat
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 May 2008, 12:44 am

or... and this is a big 'or'. he knew who all the members of wrongplanet were because he looked on here and saw what everyone said they had posted. i'm no exception.

brat
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 May 2008, 12:47 am

velodog wrote:
Everyone of you who went to the website to argue should remember "Never argue with an idiot, They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.". This degenerate got exactly what he wanted out of the lot of you. You fed the Troll. I have made the same mistake before.

come on now, some of his pathetic responses were so lame they were funny and maybe some of our's made him think. why would he say if they did, that would make him sound weak to his adoring fans.

09 May 2008, 12:47 am

I can't even tell who the trolls are. So he ranted about his frustration about ret*ds and autistics. I have ranted about stuff in my life in my blog, does that mean I was trolling?

Confused-Fish
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 12:50 am

Spokane_Girl wrote:
I can't even tell who the trolls are. So he ranted about his frustration about ret*ds and autistics. I have ranted about stuff in my life in my blog, does that mean I was trolling?

probably :D

velodog
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

09 May 2008, 1:40 am

Brat it's possible, but highly unlikely, that those of you who argued with the booger eating moron caused a change of heart. From a moral point of view consider how far down the road of dereliction an adult has to be to post garbage like that. If this happened on the street, and we had the opportunity to get our point across in a visceral manner, then he might rethink his conduct.

Spokane-Girl, of course you're not a troll. There is a huge qualitative difference between you and limp-one'd.

TrueDave
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 3:23 am

sad that this happens.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 8:14 am

when am read through what was being said,it actually looked like he was an aspie,notice how well informed he was about it and how
he defended it and aspies,he allowed bad towards anything else but if anything was said towards as..he;d educate them on it.

am think Brat is probably right on this how he managed to change it so quickly,he's either a wp lurker,a member or was told by someone who is on here,that will be why they changed the link to some rubbishy site.

whether he did mean it or not,blogs are mostly unstoppable,theyre about free speech,unless theyre breaking the rules,
if are someone who is offended easily,dont look at it.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

Bopkasen
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 8:28 am

demoluca wrote:
brat wrote:
i posted this.

'Oh…. come on. Relax and take a deep breath, you’ve been ranting on ‘this’ for over a month. stupidity 101. you’re just wasting your life away worrying about it people that have ret*d kids or even ret*d adult children living with them care about them so it’s a lost race hooting and hollering over that. they probably care about them and respect them. look… every one born on our planet deserves the same chance to life and they are HUMANS born on OUR planet (argue that, come on, i’ll win). And about your ranting and stressing, i am sure you can find some way to release your pent up frustrastions that is less annoying then this. and to everyone that enjoys this ranting of his, your pretty sad.'

i managed to stay civil, yay!

I enjoyed that.^_^

LOL at the person making fun at the nazis.

Was that anyone here?

I think that was me. I was bashing him and calling him a Nazi

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 3:06 pm

velodog wrote:

Well fine, next time I feed the troll, it will be with hot lead...

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

velodog
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

09 May 2008, 3:20 pm

Roxas_XIII wrote:
velodog wrote:

Well fine, next time I feed the troll, it will be with hot lead...

If you don't intend to follow through with that threat then you lose credibility making it. If you do intend to shoot/kill the offending party then you are using exceptionally bad judgement posting your premeditated intent to harm the individual. At age 17 you are eligible to be tried as an adult in many jurisdictions. So congratulations on handing the prosecuting Attorney both declared intent and premeditation. The person is a POS and I have no problem with the idea of him getting his ass kicked. Do you really believe that his immature posts are worth committing Murder over?

Warsie
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 11:21 pm

Spokane_Girl wrote:
Dmn, the link to the blog is gone. Now I can't see what Vince said to my comment. I sweet talked him by giving him some education.

google what was on the second page for the like. just google "I hate ret*ds and autistic children". comes up first.

Warsie
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 11:27 pm

velodog wrote:
If you don't intend to follow through with that threat then you lose credibility making it.

I think it was semi-serious or it could be argued as 'figuratively' screwing him up via internet.