Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Cheeseburgers
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 May 2008, 3:50 pm

Hi,
My name is David. I'm originally from New York but now have been living in Portland Oregon since October. I guess I can be identified as a "green anarchist" in my philisophical orientation. I've frustrated as of late because I want to make things on my own and garden food but am not good at keeping my focus in check on my own and am not good at asking people for help or meditating alone to seek the answers from within. I am also frustrated that my language has become so first person oriented and wish that I could be better at asking questions and telling stories. I'm not really trying to b***h, just introduce myself, so please don't give me any advice unless it's face to face. Just checking how the discombuloid community is out here and any good supportive place to check out for when I can't find my voice to say what I need.
8O Tee hee hee. Bugged eyes!! !! That's what this cursed slavemaster of a computer is giving me.
Like so,
David

velodog
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

09 May 2008, 4:04 pm

Hi Cheeseburgers, I do not normally post here but I like the username Cheeseburgers. Welcome to WP. I hope you like it here. :D

foxman
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 May 2008, 5:42 pm

Hello!

Specter
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 5:49 pm

welcome to the Planet :D you're interesting already! hehe, Hope you're having a wonderful Friday afternoon!! :D

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

09 May 2008, 6:28 pm

To WrongPlanet!! !Image

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 6:33 pm

Hey, I'm from Portland, originally from the wrong coast too. I'm a Demoncrat, but I too am interesting in growing my own food and other green issues.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 6:59 pm

mmm Cheeseburgers aagghhh
Welcome to WP

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 8:45 pm

Nice to meet you, David. :) 8)

autism
Toucan
Toucan

09 May 2008, 9:24 pm

David,

Welcome to Wrong Planet.

devilSpawn
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Mar 2017, 12:39 pm

hey cheeseburgers... don't know if you still use this site but I'm in portland, I'm a wierdo. anarcho-primitivist in theory (lol)

Social criticism seems to be my "special interest" and so I am very much an anarchist. I am a student studying my own course: "human error"... there is no such thing as this for academic discipline, YET, I aim to probably change that. In my studies, especially social science and philosophy, I tend to focus my research and arguments to support the adoption of anarcho-primitivist ideology as "salvation from natural consequences for 100 generations of f*****g up for our species"... I'm a strange character and typically always pissed off because anarcho-primitivism is so important to me but american society won't allow me live the philosophy without subjecting me to extreme cruelty... so I'm stuck forced to conform with systems that do not make sense to me, I'm a degenerate and technically a genius; doomed to permanent underachiever-hood. (lol)

is what it is.

Anyway, if you're still in the neighborhood still looking for anarchist friends... ha. me too. :)