Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

monty
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 3:08 pm

Bush's statement on mother's day: the dead are not happy and do not know what tomorrow will bring.

Quote:
THE PRESIDENT: Laura and I want to wish everybody a happy Mother's Day. It's just a special day to give thanks to our Moms; appreciate the hard work that Moms do. And I understand that for some, however, Mother's Day is a sad day for those who lost their lives in Oklahoma and Missouri and Georgia because of the tornadoes, are wondering whether or not tomorrow will be a bright and hopeful day.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... 80511.html

CityAsylum
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 3:46 pm

^ That's OK, because Bush has a cure for death :lol: :

". . . so that we can see a reduction in death of young children that -- a death that we can cure." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Oct. 18, 2007

Sure gonna miss that brilliant boy - the very best the Conservatives/Republicans could come up with, for two elections running! :roll:

It kind of tells you why Conservatives are so opposed to birth control - it would seriously mess up their voting block! :lol:

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 4:28 pm

I read the first few quotes, and they all made sense.
What's your point?

Has Bush ever misstated the number of states in the union?

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 4:31 pm

CityAsylum wrote:
It kind of tells you why Conservatives are so opposed to birth control - it would seriously mess up their voting block! :lol:

How many non-Catholic conservatives have you heard of who don't believe in practicing birth control? :?

And statistics show that those staying home all day and making babies while Welfare pays their bills
are almost always Democrats. Which, of course, comes from those of us who work and pay taxes --
otherwise known as Republicans. I'm tried of paying taxes for you lazy dolts!

monty
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 4:33 pm

Ragtime wrote:
CityAsylum wrote:

How many non-Catholic conservatives have you heard of who don't believe in practicing birth control? :?

And statistics show that those staying home all day and making babies while Welfare pays their bills
are almost always Democrats. Which of course comes from those of us who work and pay taxes --
otherwise known as Republicans. I'm tried of paying for you slackers!

Most handicapped people who get government checks are also Democrats - maybe you should tell them its time to stand on their own??

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 4:38 pm

monty wrote:
Ragtime wrote:
CityAsylum wrote:

are almost always Democrats. Which of course comes from those of us who work and pay taxes --
otherwise known as Republicans. I'm tried of paying for you slackers!

Most handicapped people who get government checks are also Democrats - maybe you should tell them its time to stand on their own??

You know, it actually depends on which ways they're handicapped.
Just because you can't walk does not mean you can't have any kind of job whatsoever.
Most homeless people are Democrats, too. And you know what?
The ones I see are incredibly able-bodied to be out of work!
Most of them are more fit than me, and I've worked full-time since
I was 19.

CityAsylum
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 4:52 pm

Ragtime wrote:
I read the first few quotes, and they all made sense. (<--- REALLY :lol: )
What's your point?

Has Bush ever misstated the number of states in the union?

First of all, if you read them and "they all made sense", then you may not have gotten much of an education yourself. :lol:

The man is a total idiot, and cannot even speak English, even though he was born in Connecticut. If that doesn't bother you, then why are you blowing smoke over a trivial tongue-typo by a guy who actually got into the Ivies on merit, and not because Daddy went there? :roll:

The point is that you seem to have no trouble with Bush's total intellectual inadequacy, yet when you talk about Obama you feel the need to drive minutiae into the ground. Are you actually saying Obama is stupid?

< Conservatism != Intelligence >

CityAsylum
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 4:59 pm

Ragtime wrote:
I'm tried of paying taxes for you lazy dolts!

(did you mean tired? :wink: No wonder you can't detect Bush's errors.)

Your statements are ridiculous and ignorant - it's easy to see how you got your reputation as a low-grade troll! :lol: