LOOKING TO MEET FRIENDS, ANY NEAR SAN ANTONIO, TX

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

moo_cow
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 May 2008, 1:07 am

Hello, like most Aspies, I have hard times making friends/girlfriends etc., but I'm working on how can I do better socially. I just wonder if anyone would like to make friends with similar interests. I have just about every type of IM all in one software. I'm looking for some friends with similar interests as mine. Here are mine.

Computer Science
Linux (Currently Fedora 9 64-bit Raid 1 User)
PC Gaming
I sometimes use SIP software and Skype to communicate with voice chat
Swimming and other outdoor activities
Salvia Divinorum (tried once, it rocked)
I've been an adrenaline junkie and it's done me more harm than good such as flipping a dirt bike over back tires up in the air while in third gear and thrown me off. I also broke the helmet and bent the thick steel handle bars, and as usual, walked away from it with nothing more than maybe a few scratches, same with car accidents where everyone else wanted to go to the hospital. I think the Risperdal isn't going to let me feel that way.
I finally agreed to my family I would take some Risperdal though I had been resisting it for a long time, but lately I just got tired of making a lot of people mad at me, so I'm giving this a try.
It's making me sleepy, so I'll add more to this list later when I can think.
Good night!

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2008, 2:01 am

I'll be moving to San Marcos in August.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

moo_cow
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 May 2008, 2:17 pm

Great, look forward to having a new friend. I am in Bulverde, TX btw, but much closer to San Marcos than San Antonio if you take some back roads around Canyon Lake, and New Braunfels is in between, fun stuff to do there for summer time. No more Risperdol!! !! I slept 48 hours and had memory loss from only 5 mg, didn't even like the stuff. I took it because my family wanted me too. What are hobbies Tim? You do realize you've got me added to Myspace? Now I'm going to install Fedora 9 with my existing raid devices and LUKS filesystem encryption. See ya.