Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2005, 12:48 am

I think one of my two roommates has a tic. He sniffles constantly. It's getting a little annoying. He seems to show a few signs of autistic traits, but I wouldn't say he has Asperger's syndrome; mostly, he's just extremely introverted.

He's more studious than I am; that's for sure. He doesn't really seem to hang out with friends very much, if ever. He does have a few friends from back home from high school who came up to visit him once, though. He's got a somewhat obsessive-compulsive personality style. He seems very much concerned with order, routine, and being studious. He also plays first-person shooter games a lot. Actually, it's a little bizarre that he laughs while playing them.

To summarize his personality, I would say he's neat (as in tidy), conservative, cleancut, studious, and introverted.

GalileoAce
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2005, 6:26 am

He may have allergies...I know I do, and I sniff alot.

He may also be snorting drugs...A symptom of that is constant sniffing. There was a joke at my high school the one of the English teachers was on drugs because she was constantly sniffing...

:: shrugs ::

GA

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2005, 2:34 pm

Do you think he has tender loving care, or our dear-departed friend Lisa Lopes on the brain?

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2005, 4:02 pm

Damn, you can't squish those things if your life depended on it.

One night, while he's asleep, take a stick of deodorant and rub it all over the tick until it is sufficiently suffocated.

I also recommend not to use the deodorant after that either.

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2005, 4:15 pm

Oh, a tic! I misread that post. I'm sorry. I'm sure he has tender loving care, though.