Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

KemoreJ
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Oct 2011, 8:57 pm

Oxytocin (excuse my laymans understanding) is pumped throughout the body by the Anterior Pituitary Gland (yes it is in the buttock). It aids in the transmission of all plasmas throughout the body (there are ten I think). It is responsible for the feelings of connection between members of the same species and as other people have indicated, other mammals. They have Oxytocin as well.

The APG requires Magnesium and Essential Fatty Acids to operate well. (We all know the "feel good" effects of Magnesium and EFA's. This is because the fluids are moving more effectively throughout the body). One of the most noticeable plasmas is the sexual fluids. When we feel connected obviously the production of sexual fluid increases. This is the effect of Oxytocin. The interesting thing about it is the more you get the more you desire connection and the less you get the less you wish to be near people. Sound familiar?

So we find ourselves in a catch-22 situation with regards Oxytocin. This is where diet comes in. (But there are sooo many other ways of increasing Oxytocin. If anyone is interested, I would love to share my research). I am personally focussing my efforts on diet, believing that the increase in Oxytocin will increase my tolerance and eventual desire for human company. And it is slowly working too!

If I can share a few easy ways with you: warmth (a warm bath, warm climate, soft music, warm colours, warm water rather than cool, pets, doing what you enjoy, sunlight of course, broad spectrum indoor lighting); Essential Fatty Acids (coconut oil is a miracle! but cold pressed organic oils generally, especially sesame and sunflower, avocado but only if you're digestion is good, warm nut mylks, organic Epsom salt baths); most importantly though minerals (Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc). Do not underestimate the importance of these Alkalising minerals. We are not machines. We have natural requirements. Magnesium and Calcium are particularly important to a functioning Anterior Pituitary Gland.

:D

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2011, 9:08 pm

KemoreJ wrote:
Oxytocin (excuse my laymans understanding) is pumped throughout the body by the Anterior Pituitary Gland (yes it is in the buttock).

WRONG! The pituitary gland is a protrusion off the bottom of the hypothalamus at the base of the brain.

KemoreJ wrote:
It aids in the transmission of all plasmas throughout the body (there are ten I think).

WRONG! There is only one plasma - blood plasma.

If you are doing any "research" on this hormone, then your obvious errors and ignorance of human physiology lead me to believe that you have little or no formal training in medicine, biology, or endocrinology. Thus, any advice you give on this matter may be suspect.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2011, 9:14 pm

KemoreJ wrote:
Oxytocin (excuse my laymans understanding) is pumped throughout the body by the Anterior Pituitary Gland (yes it is in the buttock). It aids in the transmission of all plasmas throughout the body (there are ten I think). It is responsible for the feelings of connection between members of the same species and as other people have indicated, other mammals. They have Oxytocin as well.

The APG requires Magnesium and Essential Fatty Acids to operate well. (We all know the "feel good" effects of Magnesium and EFA's. This is because the fluids are moving more effectively throughout the body). One of the most noticeable plasmas is the sexual fluids. When we feel connected obviously the production of sexual fluid increases. This is the effect of Oxytocin. The interesting thing about it is the more you get the more you desire connection and the less you get the less you wish to be near people. Sound familiar?

So we find ourselves in a catch-22 situation with regards Oxytocin. This is where diet comes in. (But there are sooo many other ways of increasing Oxytocin. If anyone is interested, I would love to share my research). I am personally focussing my efforts on diet, believing that the increase in Oxytocin will increase my tolerance and eventual desire for human company. And it is slowly working too!

If I can share a few easy ways with you: warmth (a warm bath, warm climate, soft music, warm colours, warm water rather than cool, pets, doing what you enjoy, sunlight of course, broad spectrum indoor lighting); Essential Fatty Acids (coconut oil is a miracle! but cold pressed organic oils generally, especially sesame and sunflower, avocado but only if you're digestion is good, warm nut mylks, organic Epsom salt baths); most importantly though minerals (Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc). Do not underestimate the importance of these Alkalising minerals. We are not machines. We have natural requirements. Magnesium and Calcium are particularly important to a functioning Anterior Pituitary Gland.

:D

Would you mind not spamming every thread in the place with this.

Thank you.

KemoreJ
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Oct 2011, 9:41 pm

I'm new to this.