Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2005, 10:16 pm

Tere

I wish I could have done more myself. William Freund will always be with me too. Him and I did pm each on one time or another. He might have been closed to make a break thru though. You even tried Yourself to reach Him, we all did try to reach Him also. We here have nothing to be a shamed of for We all tried to do Our Best. I have made some decisions Myself to I will be finding Suicide Prevention Courses and taking them soon I hope. I hope We here at the WP don't try hide it but accept it even no matter how Tragic it has been for as all here. I have accepted it I may not like to accept it but even I know I and We all must accept it. Some times Life just throws Us curves in the road and there is nothing We can do about it. These Very Tragic Events will never go a way but in time they will diminish in time. If You Tere need a friend to talk to just pm Me any time OK.

Tere
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2005, 10:22 pm

Kevv I think it is wonderful what you are doing. You will be an asset for sure. Your compassion is what we need more of in the world.

Let us know how your training goes, OK?

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2005, 10:30 pm

I will let You all know about it as Soon as I can.

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2005, 10:26 am

Absolutely! The only ones of us who can decide what to do in our lives are ourselves. That just goes to show you that one bad decision can turn you around completely.