Page 4 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Honey the fox
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Apr 2017, 1:22 pm

Steven universe, hannah montanah, tele-shopping, teletubbies, the new tmn, kat and sam, littlest pet shop, shimmer and shine, lets play, thomas the tank engine, my little pony, milly and molly.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 12:29 pm

all of them except pokemon and I only like those ones cause they have pokemon in them.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 3:38 pm

I only watch AGT :D .

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

KatieisaStrangeCreature
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Dec 2017, 11:10 am

CALLIOU. (Probably misspelled that.)

GuyInABlackSuit
Raven
Raven

17 Jun 2018, 8:56 pm

I'm not too crazy about the majority of the shows they have on kids' networks nowadays, and I'm not too crazy about how SpongeBob turned out.

Also, I used to watch baby shows until I was, like... I forget exactly. 10 or 11?
I'm not too crazy about the new ones, like Paw Patrol, Bubble Guppies, and any Disney Junior show.

And I used to watch Caillou when I was a kid. After watching it again, like, three years ago, I realized how much I hate him.

Also, the majority of the kids' shows I watched (Phineas & Ferb, Chowder, Flapjack, Total Drama, etc.) that I used to love I usually nowadays end up saying "What...??"

I usually don't watch kids' shows anymore, but when I do, it's very rare, like every... four to eleven months?

So yea.