Page 1 of 8 [ 127 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

windscar15
Toucan
Toucan

24 Jul 2008, 1:31 am

This is an old story, but here it goes
The pandas in the DC zoo were supposed to have kids, but the female wouldn't get down and dirty with the male because he was too fat and large. Two animals with no sense of animal attraction, got that.

Now, if a panda can refuse a mate over appearance than I can do the same thing with, say an overweight girl or man if I was gay.
This is essentially a complete justification for my no fat girls policy. Personality wise, you're cool, but I'm not turned by the looks and no human is ever turned on by personality alone.

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2008, 1:42 am

Well, GOOD FOR YOU.

However, I don't consider an instinct-enslaved animal to be a role model.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2008, 1:52 am

I better hope that the girls aren't like you windscar... everytime I put effort into diet and exercise i don't lose any of this extra weight...

windscar15
Toucan
Toucan

24 Jul 2008, 2:55 am

Cyberman wrote:
Well, GOOD FOR YOU.

However, I don't consider an instinct-enslaved animal to be a role model.

I recall it was a justification, not a role model.

C'mon a lot of you guys have your laundry lists, don't deny them.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2008, 6:29 am

Interesting, I had no idea!! :o

Is that the same reason bullying goes on as well, to protect the genetic code?

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2008, 11:26 am

MissConstrue wrote:

Affirmative. Bullying is usually done by some rubbish-for-brains who thinks he's the "Alpha Male."

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2008, 7:10 pm

Cyberman wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:

Affirmative. Bullying is usually done by some rubbish-for-brains who thinks he's the "Alpha Male."

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ahahahahahahahahaha..............sorry.

Bullying is done because the idiot bullying is an insecure prick who has issues and who was probably beat as a child, so as such they become like that young, and end up like that through the rest of their life.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2008, 7:11 pm

I wish I could by a real bridge.

Bridges are cool.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

RogueProcess
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jul 2008, 7:28 pm

Damn. I thought this thread was actually going to have something to do with bridges, and all I get is some s**t about fat, sexually dysfunctional pandas. Oh well, have a zombie dating site for your troubles.

ZombieHarmony.com

traveller011212
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Jul 2008, 10:00 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
I better hope that the girls aren't like you windscar... everytime I put effort into diet and exercise i don't lose any of this extra weight...

buy a set of body fat percentage calipers and stick to a healthy lifestyle for 6 weeks. Track your BF% each week and you should notice that the number decreases.

diet: Have high quality protein every 2 - 3 hrs (5 times a day), eat as many veggies and fruit as you can get your hands on and avoid simple sugars (starch and refined sugar) after 8 pm. Don't count potatoes as veggies, but as a starch. Also, try to eat whole grains as they fill you up. When you eat, try to have high quality protein and good fats as they keep you full longer.

24g of protein a day can give you 90 cal. a day free. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. eating breakfast is helps you lose weight (fat) more than any one thing.

also, fitness is about how you feel and look, not a number on the scale.

traveller011212
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Jul 2008, 10:05 pm

back to the post,

I would not dream of being with a girl who I am not physically attracted to. she doesn't have to be perfect (actually that would be a turn off), but there needs to be something. Personality and looks need to work synergistically.

one last though: "no matter how hot she is, somewhere there is a guy who is sick and tired of putting up with her $***."

windscar15
Toucan
Toucan

25 Jul 2008, 12:50 am

traveller011212 wrote:
back to the post,

I would not dream of being with a girl who I am not physically attracted to. she doesn't have to be perfect (actually that would be a turn off), but there needs to be something. Personality and looks need to work synergistically.

one last though: "no matter how hot she is, somewhere there is a guy who is sick and tired of putting up with her $***."

Amen.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2008, 1:05 am

windscar15 wrote:
traveller011212 wrote:
back to the post,

Amen.

mmmm..........disagreement on that, but you'll see why in a day or so, when I come out with my esssay.

windscar15
Toucan
Toucan

25 Jul 2008, 1:21 am

So, you just admitted through an essay how desperate you are?

nekowafer
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jul 2008, 4:03 am

You have no need to justify not liking bigger girls.. I think you go about it in a rude way, but who's to tell you you can't have different tastes? If you don't like the chub then you don't like it. It's pointless to try to change it, or argue it. I'm a fat girl myself and I would never try to change your mind, I don't want someone that I have to convince to like me!

Sedaka
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2008, 7:16 am

Gamester wrote:
Cyberman wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ahahahahahahahahaha..............sorry.

Bullying is done because the idiot bullying is an insecure prick who has issues and who was probably beat as a child, so as such they become like that young, and end up like that through the rest of their life.

you could still interpret this as an alpha male issue... in wolf packs, probably more important than the alpha male is the omega male... whom takes beatings from everyone else.

i'm sure they would have "issues" too. so maybe bullying could be a primal response to fighting the omega postion by attempting to take an alpha postion. (in some cases)

so it actually does fit in...

ahahahahahahahahahaha....... sorry. :roll:

got free science papers?

www.pubmed.gov
www.sciencedirect.com
http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/freeart.dtl