Page 11 of 12 [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Fayed
Toucan
Toucan

18 Mar 2008, 6:52 pm

I'll usually wear the same pair of pants for a few days in a row, untill they start to smell, then switch to another pair. Only wash tehm when tehy start to smell ( sometimes the few days off kills the stink so they good for a few more days). Shirts i usually rotate everyday, washing them when they all at like 4 or 5 days of being worn. Change undies every other day ( when i shower). Socks, tend to keep a pair untill they feel gross ( as of late thats every day) Summers i usually go sandle w/o socks so yea...

A good questions, how many uses of a towel do you get before you wash it??? ive been using one for about 3 weeks now ( hey its just getting water off you...)

Scribbler
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Mar 2008, 8:24 pm

What's wrong with wearing the same clothes, as long as it's within the bounds of hygene?

As a university student, I get as much use out of clothes as I can because washing clothes costs a fortune... as an aspie, yes, I have a very select group of "favourite clothes" that I'll endeavour to wear for as long as possible - it's just the look I'm comfortable with.

Jeans can be worn for about four days anyway... this is before I was a student. It's just normal - certain things don't start to smell very often. I always used to change my t-shirt after a day, but I just try not to get it smelly nowadays so I can wear it for a couple of days.

thegodofhats
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Mar 2008, 11:09 pm

I've always worn pants for at least 2 days in a row. In 9th grade I was very pleased to find out that it was socially acceptable (and even "cool") to wear the same sweatshirt or hoodie all week (every week if you like) until it falls apart and/or you get a new one that you like better. I change my t-shirt every day, the older I get the longer I wear pants without washing them, and I mostly change my underwear every day because I try to shower every day.

pinOi32
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Mar 2008, 11:08 am

I dont :o

craola
Toucan
Toucan

21 Mar 2008, 11:54 am

All my clothes are trackies pretty much in different sorts of colours so that they are similar clothes anyway. I used to wear nicer clothes but im not comfortable in them anymore, they were all similar as well though.
I wear my clothes quite a few times, my t-shirts less though. I try my up-most to be reasonably hygienic.

Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2008, 7:35 pm

I wore my grey cargo pants four days in a row without them getting visibly dirty so much as once.

Kaleido
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2008, 7:55 am

I can wear my preferred set of clothes all the time because they can be washed and dried in three hours. It doesn't work out like that though because the weather changes and I need to wear something warmer or cooler sometimes too.

Brandon-J
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2008, 5:20 am

I do this all the time with shirts and pants. Like 2 or 3 days in a row.

RohrbachDS
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Apr 2008, 5:35 am

My mom yells at me if I only wear pants one day, but also yells at me if I try to wear anything else for 2+ days in a row. I can see changing underwear, but I think if pants can go 2 days so can a shirt. It's so confusing :help:

Warsie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2008, 7:28 pm

yes. sometimes I wear my jeans all week.

if it doesn't stink, it doesn't need to be changed. at least for outergarments.

Kaleido
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 8:19 am

The weather got a bit warmer here the last few days and I had to ditch my fave jumper because its too hot for it. Now into the favourite shirt season.

Warsie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 10:32 am

^^^^
I wear hoodies in the Summer here. And they can get into the 70s-80s. I may wear just the hoodie and nothing but I have done that, worn long-sleeved shirts (again, nothing under them) in summer.

Also if it's Spring or Fall and it's cool early in the morning and I wear a coat and hat to school and it gets warmer, I'll do the same thing in the evening and wear it home riding the bus, etc. Screw taking it off, I'm not carrying it. That and the heat does not bother me too much unless I really overheat, but that's due to high humidity, temps, running to whatever, etc.

OrtonStorm
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Apr 2008, 4:18 pm

Yep, do it all the time. Granted, I stay home all day, so I rarely get dressed anyways, but still. :P I have the hamper for clothes that I've worn more than 3 times and therefore need washed. Beside it is a pile of clothes I've worn only once or twice and therefore don't need washed just yet. =]

Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2008, 8:29 pm

yup, mainly because they are broken in and comfy and i hate starting over again.

Zamone
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Apr 2008, 9:58 pm

I do. (Though my parents won't let me do so with my school uniform... And KINDA don't know about when I do it at home.)

I don't really see the problem with it myself. It just means I get to wear my favorite clothes a lot more.
Until my other favorite clothes are washed. :D

Josie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2008, 11:39 pm

I use to wear the same clothes twice up until about highschool.
I wear similar clothes. Sometimes I wear the same pants over and over.