Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Fossy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Aug 2008, 7:32 pm

I know I'm not being punished I just feel like I am sometimes. Do you have Aetna? I am going to see my gynecologist to talk about this now that you brought it up actually. I only work Tues, Wed and Thurs.

I don't know, I imagine it hurts quite a bit because of the area it's in and surgery usually hurts during recovery, but I'd rather hurt during recovery that be dreading sex for the rest of my life. I might not have to get that done though. I don't think my gyno is exactly aware of how painful it is and i might be better off on just stronger medicine.

anti_gone
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jul 2017, 5:50 pm

I have vaginismus and vulvodynia. I beat vaginismus mostly, so I can insert stuff into my vagina, but I still have vulvodynia 24 h/day.

I also have other chronic pain disorders. To me, this is worse than having Aspergers...

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 4:54 pm

I have vulvodynia too it's sucks :/

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2017, 1:23 am

Fossy wrote:
I have this. Does anyone else on here have this or heard of it? It's a nerve condition down there.

This condition is treatable with a vestibulectomy. One doctor who performs this procedure is Dr. Irwin Goldstein at the San Diego Sexual Medicine.