Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Triangular_Trees
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2008, 6:12 pm

What are some of the good watch instantly shows/movies on netflix.

I can't watch anything with flashing lights/images so most of the sci-fi stuff is out. I've watched all the law and order, heroes, amaazing stories, outer limits and dead like me episodes, as well as most of quantum leap and a good portion of the hulk. I've watched everything that interests me in the children's section and current top 50.

So what do you like and why is it good?

Triangular_Trees
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2008, 6:46 pm

I wish I could complain about no one having answered this yet, being as I'm still looking for something to watch, but no enough time has passed to allow for me to complain :(

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2008, 9:57 pm

If they still have it on Netflix instant viewing there is every episode of the 1996 cartoon "Street Fighter II: V". It is very good if you're familar with the characters from the game like Ryu and Ken. Also, they have every episode of the 80s Zelda cartoon.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2008, 10:00 pm

watch the movie Buster
its a terrific movie
no light things or anything

xyzyxx
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2008, 10:25 pm

Really, the movies and television shows seem to be picked completely arbitrarily for online viewing. There is a little of everything out there.

Also, there is a list (here) that claims to list all of them. The list contains 2805 titles. It appears to be out of date, as it was last updated almost a year ago, so that means Netflix has more stuff available than just what's on that list.