Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

darkwhispersdale
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Sep 2008, 10:34 am

It has to be cotton and I don't mind thongs as long as they are cotton though I still wear them very rarely.

musicforanna
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2008, 3:03 pm

nekowafer wrote:
Thongs and g-strings are only any good when trying to keep panty lines away. Or when trying to seduce a partner that really just loves your ass.

My boyfriend. :lol: I agree completely, those are the only two reasons I wear 'skanky underwears' as my mom calls them.

I don't wear them everyday obviously because even though there are days I like to dress up with my naughty underwear, polyester/poly-blend shirts and dress pants where I don't want pantylines, there are most days though that I will just grab something like a well-fitted cotton-blend shirt and jeans to go with my cotton/cotton-blend bikini-style underwear.

nekowafer wrote:
Your comfort is so much more important than looking pretty in undies. At the same time, you can be comfortable and pretty. I find that Wal-Mart's basic bikini-cut undies are amazingly comfortable, soft, and pretty. My boyfriend loves them.

my favorite underwears are those cotton-spandex (95% cotton 5% spandex) blend tagless hanes. I have them in several colors and they are so incredibly comfy it's ridiculous.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2008, 12:32 am

heh...i happened to try boyshorts for the first time..multi-colored animal patterns by Hanes...or something...the thing is they are too big, and I can't stop calling them my circus tent underware.

I really can't wear anything that isn't cotton..unless I am waring one of my corsets for costumy fun..usually those are made of nylon.

dawndeleon
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2008, 10:50 pm

I have my share of the lingerie stuff for the mr. thongs dont really bother me, but i prefer cheeky shorts or low boy cuts in cotton.... only cotton. I like cotton clothes as a preference, because they are soft and they breathe a lot better. but you cannot beat leather or vinyl sometimes. ;) polyester is awful though. it feels too coarse on my skin and it traps heat and makes me sweat profusely. Strangely enough, though I love acrylic blankets... especially the super soft combed fiber acrylic. It keeps warmth in and has a certain tactile appeal. Of course my favorite is silk. It feels like a second skin and I always stay comfortable in it.

SMARTIE
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Oct 2008, 8:17 am

dawndeleon wrote:
I have my share of the lingerie stuff for the mr. thongs dont really bother me, but i prefer cheeky shorts or low boy cuts in cotton.... only cotton. I like cotton clothes as a preference, because they are soft and they breathe a lot better. but you cannot beat leather or vinyl sometimes. ;) polyester is awful though. it feels too coarse on my skin and it traps heat and makes me sweat profusely. Strangely enough, though I love acrylic blankets... especially the super soft combed fiber acrylic. It keeps warmth in and has a certain tactile appeal. Of course my favorite is silk. It feels like a second skin and I always stay comfortable in it.

Me too. I will wear tights and hold ups occasionally, but im not that keen on the feel of them against my skin. I also wear boy shorts, I cant stand the feel of thongs lol Plus you get the boy shorts in all kinds of colours and patterns etc Which I love :lol:

I also hate wearing wool as it sets my skin on edge and I end up scratching myself to death!

AngryReptileKeeper
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Oct 2008, 2:52 pm

I don't care for lingerie. It's itchy and scratchy and tight. :duh: Besides, I never really understood the purpose. It's just going to come off, anyway. :roll:

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2008, 10:31 am

This just made me say "Underwhere!" topic

I am so glad I have kept undies from the eighties. No wires, thongs, lace crap.

And I really hate the new fashion of a low cut top that shows the cleavage. :eew: I am surprised the bosom does not heave over the top. I would rather be small and inconspicuous. :D 8)

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

Hovis
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2008, 11:04 am

Plain cotton briefs, plain cotton vest-type top. Never wear bras; too uncomfortable. Never wear tights/stockings/pantyhose; I can't bear the feel of the fabric. Touching it or even looking at it for too long makes me feel sick.

It's just a non-issue for me. :? It wouldn't occur to me to buy 'fancy' underwear.