Page 1 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2008, 9:32 pm

I'm feeling thankful for all that the American Government has done for our world, so I have prepared a national anthem, lets all raise our hand to our heart, and also take this moment to appreciate Obama, your favorite candidate and next president! :D
You too Obama!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8QCkgg5Kjo

Obama?.. do you not love the country? :cry:

brought to you by CONSPIRACY LOON PRODUCTIONS

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2008, 9:36 pm

As an aside, the singer in that video sucks. People who butcher the anthem that badly should be tried for treason.

This is pretty old stuff too, and not a big deal. I don't always put my hand over my heart during the national anthem.

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2008, 9:37 pm

Orwell wrote:
As an aside, the singer in that video sucks. People who butcher the anthem that badly should be tried for treason.

This is pretty old stuff too, and not a big deal. I don't always put my hand over my heart during the national anthem.

Thats fine.. but you're not the president :cry:

31 Aug 2008, 9:43 pm

Dude, sometimes I don't even hold my hand to my chest. I don't see what the big deal is with Obama not doing it. Is he being treated this way because he is running for president? I see discrimination.

Gosh I must hate America too then.

jrknothead
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2008, 9:43 pm

Moderator: Please move this thread to the appropriate forum.

Thanks.

twoshots
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2008, 9:44 pm

jrknothead wrote:

Thanks.

I hear PMing them is more effective...

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2008, 9:45 pm

twoshots wrote:
jrknothead wrote:

Thanks.

I hear PMing them is more effective...

Or posting in wp.net discussion. That's how I got the 9/11 thread moved earlier today. They check over there pretty frequently.

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2008, 9:45 pm

ShawnWilliam wrote:
Orwell wrote:

Thats fine.. but you're not the president :cry:

What's fine? That I don't but my hand over my heart? And Obama's not the President either, at least not yet.

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2008, 9:48 pm

jrknothead wrote:

Thanks.

Please: copy and paste this on every thread on every forum on the internet,
or else all your children will be deformed and your coffee wont taste right....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-GaRKDsz-Y

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2008, 10:07 pm

Hmmm. . you people are tricky!

You say you hate conspiracies!.. but it seems to me like you hate and supress truth!.. you all come crawling here over the very prospect of conspiracy.. forget about facts.. facts dont exhist.. the only facts come from personal experience. My personal experience towards this is that I see a man.. who is running for president.. this man doesnt hold his hand up to his chest like EVERYone else on the stage is doing.. what point is he trying to make?.. does this look like a man who needs votes?.. no, it looks like a man who knows he's got it made, he IS the chosen one, and he will do great evil.. pro-abortion? of course.. we cant supress the population without that can we. Pro Gay Marriage? of course! he's gay! Pro Autistic Research? Of Course!.. uhhmm.. havent figured that one out.

Do morals not count anymore?..

You say I discriminate the candidate for not raising his hand to his heart during an anthem?.. how did I discriminate?.. I discriminate him for not having morals and not deserving to be president.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGeBDESg ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g0nNNkl ... re=related

"Two of Obama's key supporters from the time of his first election in Chicago up to his current Presidential campagin are unrepentant, Marxist terrorists. They are William Ayers and his wife, Bernadine Dohrn, prominent members of the communist, terrorist Weather Underground organization of the late 1960s and early 1970s. Ayers and his wife have admitted setting bombs, and three of their communist comrades were blown up making bombs"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE3BUEcZ ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM7L4SDGdqU

watch or dont watch Im not too concerned. But When im RIGHT about what I say.. you'll look back on these conspiracist threads and think.. s**t.. i was f****n wrong eh?

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2008, 10:12 pm

No one said anything about conspiracy theories on this thread. So Obama committed a faux pas. Who the hell cares? I'm not a big fan of the guy, but I don't see that incident as a big deal. Morals? Not everyone shares your views on those issues. I don't care about his supporters. Besides, the 60's were a messed-up time in US history.

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2008, 10:15 pm

ShawnWilliam wrote:
facts don't exist.. the only facts come from personal experience.

Therefore personal experience doesn't exist :!:

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2008, 10:16 pm

iamnotaparakeet wrote:
ShawnWilliam wrote:
facts don't exist.. the only facts come from personal experience.

Therefore personal experience doesn't exist :!:

Ahah.. maybe i should correct that.. facts only exhist from perspective..

A witness is considered evidence in a court of law, therefore should be considered evidence in every day life..

ShawnWilliam
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2008, 10:17 pm

Orwell wrote:
No one said anything about conspiracy theories on this thread. So Obama committed a faux pas. Who the hell cares? I'm not a big fan of the guy, but I don't see that incident as a big deal. Morals? Not everyone shares your views on those issues. I don't care about his supporters. Besides, the 60's were a messed-up time in US history.

I dont care if its not a big deal to you.. you dont have to read the thread. :)

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2008, 10:17 pm

No H in the word EXIST.

31 Aug 2008, 10:19 pm

Quote:
You say I discriminate the candidate for not raising his hand to his heart during an anthem?.. how did I discriminate?.. I discriminate him for not having morals and not deserving to be president.

Would you act this way if a regular person did it? So why should Obama have to hold his hand to his chest and have to get bad publicity if another person who isn't running for president wouldn't get bad publicity? That's why I called it discrimination. I think presidents should get the same treatment as we do by publicity.