Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2008, 10:18 am

What is it about autumn that's so romantic. Does anyone else get that feeling when the air starts to chill? Do you feel energized? It's a lovely season.

ccflowergirl
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2008, 10:25 am

sartresue wrote:
Scent of a season topic

I suppose some enterprising individual will create a chemical duplicate and it will end up in commercial dryer sheets!! !:lol:

they could never achieve such a feat !
the enterprising corporations of this world are clueless on this that really matter, there hearts are hardened, eyes are close, only there pockets are open in there industrial whoredom.
its more than the smell! you can smell the colors, smell the temperate, smell the feeling of fall.
things seem to slow down, possible taking there clue from the leaves ,sure some times they whirl around in gusts but the slow gentle descent of the one isolate leave,
thats the one to look at, watch it joinery, that's fall, autumn
you can't bottle that!

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2008, 10:26 am

Candles and autumn go together:) I think I am going to get me some spicy smelling candles in a few. They smell sooooooo good!! !

ITypically
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Sep 2008, 9:38 pm

Are you serious? Autumn has a smell? :lol: I never noticed, I actually kind of hate Fall a little bit. It just reminds me of school and Halloween (don't ask, but let's just say that isn't my favorite holiday).

I can smell winter though if that's not completely off-topic...I think snow is my favorite smell ever. I love the way the sky smells the night before a huge snowstorm. The sky has this orange tinge to it and everything around seems to glow, but it never really become bright until the first few snowflakes start to fall.

I like raking leaves though if this will help me get back on topic. The crunchy sound the leaves make is very relaxing.

(Please excuse the fact that I just don't care about grammar tonight. This happens when you've been taking allergy and cold medicine for the past three days!)