Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Hyperboreanar
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Sep 2008, 2:00 pm

I am searching to make friends with any white nationalists with asperger syndrome. White Nationalism is a political ideology and i am keen to meet adherents but who have asperger syndrome.

crackedpleasures
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2008, 2:13 pm

I strongly dislike any form of ideology who puts one race or group of people on superior or inferior level based upon colour of skin, gender, age, sexual orientation, neurological state, cultural or geographical backgrounds. Every form of such thinking comes close to the Ubermensch/Aryan thoughts and I hope we really wont have to deal with a new holocaust again in the future. (unfortunately, people learn their lessons hardly or very slowly... 70 years ago the Jews were the public enemy, now its Muslims who are used as public enemy by the right wing propaganda)

I hope aspies as the last group of people who would have any ideology based on racism. We ourselves are a vulnerable minority, so we should be the very last ones to go stigmatising or judging people based upon their backgrounds or upon one specific characteristic.

(excerpt from The Book of the Law - Aleister Crowley)

"Od lo avda tikvateinu" (excerpt from the Israeli hymn)

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2008, 2:15 pm

Hyperboreanar wrote:
I am searching to make friends with any white nationalists with asperger syndrome. White Nationalism is a political ideology and i am keen to meet adherents but who have asperger syndrome.

You mean those who would deny the Holocaust?

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2008, 2:16 pm

Best not to reply to this as*hole, he's been reported to the mods

chever
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2008, 2:19 pm

Hyperboreanar wrote:

BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Look elsewhere

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2008, 2:21 pm

Sounds like that idiot from a few months ago. His mommy told him the KKK were good people because they burned down the homes of ment hat beat their wives. He tried to say that aspies would be accepted among aryan nationals, and that nobody would be required to adopt their ideals. What an idiot.

This guy too.

crackedpleasures
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2008, 2:23 pm

Well, it sounds like a bad joke by a troll, but unfortunately white nationalism and nazi ideology are alive and kicking. In Berlin where I spent my last 9 months living and working, there are a few places that are known to attract such crowds. A few bands in the metal scene specifically cater to nazi fans. In my native Belgium one of the biggest Flemish-nationalist events is in fact attracting a lot of fascists and neo-nazis but this remains well hidden under a fake surface of "celebrating Flemish identity and pride"; in reality there is an ink-black face underneath that facade.

Unfortunately, the nazi ideas are still alive. But we learnt our lesson and will leave the Jews alone this time, the Muslims are the new scapegoat. It is ironic really how far right parties pretend they hate Muslims but in reality they cannot do without them, because such political parties need a public enemy to scare the crowds. People will never learn their lesson from the past I fear :(

(excerpt from The Book of the Law - Aleister Crowley)

"Od lo avda tikvateinu" (excerpt from the Israeli hymn)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2008, 2:27 pm

WrongPlanet is an egalitarian website; its members accept racial equality and reject the idea that non-whites are intellectually or morally inferior.

Besides, White Nationalists can not agree on a single, enduring definition of what constitutes a person of the "white" race.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.