Girl in class nearly gave me a meltdown

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

PrisonerSix
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 11:00 am

ToadOfSteel wrote:
The girls in my school were always the ones that were nicer/sympathetic to me... it was always other boys in school that tormented me, although like in all the other scenarios posted, I was still the one singled out for punishment, as in a case where I got multiple detentions for kicking another guy barefoot (meaning no actual harm done) in the gymnasium locker room, while another guy got away scot-free after hitting me in the back of the head with a textbook...

As for college, the male:female ratio is 4:1, dominated by the nerd population, so the few women that are around tend to not be that bitchy...

Most people won't admit that girls can be as mean as boys. My parents would never believe that girls picked on me too. They couldn't accept the idea that a girl can do something bad or wrong in school. Tha "girls are sugar and spice and everything nice" idea rang true with them. They learned their lesson many years later when my sister turned on them, and I enjoyed every minute of the suffering she caused them. They were finally getting done to them what they had helped her do to me most of my life.

My problem with girls in college was I couldn't fit in with the way alot of college students like to drink and party, which I didn't like doing. A good number of them were stuck on themselves as well. The fact I'd never dated, partially because in my high school I was treated like a major outsider and that my parents weren't comfortable wtih the idea of teenagers dating, made it even harder so I just tried to stay to myself as much as possible, except when my parents and sister were ganging up on me to force me to go do whatever my sister was doing.

Girls can be just as bad as boys with the bullying, and they don't just bully other girls either.

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"