Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

pink
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Dec 2005, 1:04 am

You should call somebody if you ever feel suicidal. I am sure there must be a hotline or something available where you live. It's important to get help. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Glad to know you are hooking up with some friends. I am looking forward to seeing Narnia too. I will be interested to see what you think of it.

pernicious_penguin
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

05 Dec 2005, 5:15 am

pink wrote:
...Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. ...

lol, what else does the parrot say?

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2005, 10:26 pm

I have felt alone for the majority of my life.But now I am realizing my friends and knowing how lucky I am.

-SpaceCase :)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2005, 10:51 am

Back in 1997 I was getting really sick of being alone in the world. I was jealous of my younger sister and all of the friendships that she had. I was at a Wedding Reception of two of her friends. I've realised what I was missing out on. I've decided that just because I was different didnt mean that I had to be a loner. As I got into the car, with my Parents, I told them that I was going to get dressed up in my Velvet and start going into Pubs and Bars to meet people. You don't make the best friends by going into Pubs and Bars, and it's not very proper for anybody to walk into a Bar by themselves, especially Women. But I was desperate. I didn't follow through on that plan, and I'm happy about that. Now I go to a Clubhouse and I have friends and aquaitences of my own. I don't feel so jealous, anymore, and my buddies treat me with respect.

abscout
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

07 Dec 2005, 2:09 pm

When I Was Like 5-9 No One Cared About Me Exept My Family So I Spent Everyday Locked Up In My Room Which A Liked A Lot And Still Do But When Your Computer And Your Bed Is You Only Companion It Gets Boring So I Would Read A Book Then At Age Ten All I Did Was Sit In My Room School Soccer And Dance (I Am A Male Dancer) And I Could Not Take It I Was So Bored That I Went To My Cousins House Who Play Videogames Non-Stop That Would Make Me Happy For A While But They Were Like Drugs To Me They Made Me Angry And Infact My Mom Would Threatin To Call The Police But Then I Realised I Dont Want That Type Of Friends So I Started Playing In A Band And That I Was More Bored Then Ever Until I Met This One Very Good Friend Of Mine We Had The Same Interests Exept He Liked Music Now Dance Is My Life And He Likes Music I Thing God Brought Him Into My Life To Keep Me From Being An Oddball My Whole Life Now I'm On A Dance Team And Am In Love With This On Girl And He Play's Music Still And I Have More Friends Than I Did Before We Both Would Hate The Public We Did Not Want To Have anything To Do With The World Because Everybody We Knew Would Make Fun Of Us Know He Has I To Of Friends And I Have Alot At Dance But Still I Thanlk The Lonliness For Making Me Smart ABout Computers Now I Have My Own Website And My Own Bisuness Still As A Young Age Of 12

Gtalk/E-mail ID: [email protected]

Grievous
Toucan
Toucan

07 Dec 2005, 5:48 pm

I also have been getting less satisfied with being lonely and have been getting more interested in meeting a girl. Ironic, people like me and enjoy my company, but I'm lost at what to do next.

Yakko: We'd love to stay here and count our brain cells as they die one-by-one.
Dot: But we can't.

rearden
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Dec 2005, 5:24 pm

abscout wrote:
When I Was Like 5-9 No One Cared About Me Exept My Family

What In The World Possesses You To Type Like This?

Every time I see a message like that I ask the same question, nobody has ever answered.

newchum
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2006, 6:36 pm

I've been very socially isolated for all my life, I've only had two close friends in my whole life. I am pretty much a homebody, I go out and especially went out a lot when I was living in Melbourne but alone. I'm that kind of guy who never been to parties, went over the other people's houses or went to school social functions. Not having a paid job in my life did not help either.

Until I joined WP I only had two solid online friends and talked to a few others online on IM. However my sheer level of social isolation did not really concern me until last year, when I began to really feel lonely and wanting some friends whom I could spend time with. I dunno what would have triggered it, my lack of being able to find a job is probably a reason and my new found romantic desires is another.

autisticon
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Feb 2006, 9:40 am

rearden wrote:
What In The World Possesses You To Type Like This?

Every time I see a message like that I ask the same question, nobody has ever answered.

lol

Exactly what I was wondering. I've never seen someone capitolize the first letter of each word. I often see people tYPe LiKE tHiS or in ALL CAPS LIKE THIS and I have never been able to figure out why anyone would want to do that other than to annoy the s**t out of aspies like me.

Mork
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Feb 2006, 3:51 pm

When I'm on my own I wish I had someone.

When I'm with someone I wish I was alone.

So I can't win either way.

I don't mind work too much and being around people during the daytime, as I can come home and be by myself in the evenings.

unix
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Feb 2006, 10:49 pm

john is that you?

i aggree a pet does help.

but i do say human companionship is better...

i basically do anything to keep myself busy... ie work, watch tv...