I'll keep with who I am and my 30 IQ points anyday.[/quote]

That's my point! Ignorance is bliss!! !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scrapheap
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2005, 4:12 pm

GhostsInTheWallpaper wrote:
Scrapheap wrote:

I could still see NTs being good liars though, and so possibly being the political sociopaths and still getting into power even as a minority...but maybe lying wouldn't be quite as easy.

I don't have enough of the social advantages of being NT, nor do I value them enough in my chosen way of life, to think that I would lose more than I'd gain if I could trade places with an Aspie. But with other interests and ability profiles, it might be different.

You hit the nail right on the head!! In a world with a few NT's and the rest aspies, it would quickly become an Orwellian nightmare. The "ministry of truth" would tell us what to think, the "ministry of peace" would send us to war and the "ministry of love" will torture us to death when we have "thought crimes". :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mark
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Dec 2005, 4:18 pm

Scrapheap wrote:
Mark wrote:
I'll keep with who I am and my 30 IQ points anyday.

That's my point! Ignorance is bliss!! !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The AS gets easier with age, but boy is the senility kicking in now :D

ridgerider
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Dec 2005, 8:21 pm

Mark wrote:
The AS gets easier with age, but boy is the senility kicking in now :D

LOL. Material world is a place of suffering - but at least it is variegated :wink:

Seriously - I do a lot of preemptive stuff for Oltimers Disease - like switching routinue tasks from the dominant hand to the other (brushing teeth, using the mouse) which is supposed to build more connections in the brain.

Ginger and turmeric in food everyday, I don't eat anything with eyes, crossword puzzles and play a lot of bridge online. Brain food and brain calesthetics. Maybe beat the odds that way.