Page 2 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Bluefins
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2010, 7:28 pm

If you like PvP, check out http://greedygoblin.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... ridon.html

Asocial guild, with a lot of great players! :)

Cuterebra
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Mar 2010, 7:39 pm

I think I've finally kicked my habit (at least until the next expansion), but not before logging a frightening number of hours played since I started in 2005 and leveling a warlock, priest, druid, and hunter to 80. Only to Challenger as far as arena titles.

Been way too busy to play much lately, anyway, but it is a great game. I think my favorite thing about it is the fact that whenever I find something annoying about the game mechanics, they typically fix it. It bugs the hell out of me when silly things don't get fixed, and Blizz does a pretty good job of that even if it takes a few patches.

Lecks
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2010, 8:40 pm

Bluefins wrote:
If you like PvP, check out http://greedygoblin.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... ridon.html

Asocial guild, with a lot of great players! :)

http://dkeserver.se/stuff/angwe/

The last screenshot is particularly funny.

Cuterebra
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Mar 2010, 9:14 pm

Anybody know what the ratio of Horde to Alliance is for people on this forum?

I play Horde.

BTW, the parental controls are your friend. I told my husband what hours to set for me. I could probably dredge up the self-control without it, but it's easier this way. I'm sure I will need them again when the expansion comes out...

devark
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Mar 2010, 9:26 pm

I use to play a lot, horde on Black Dragonflight US. Mostly just pvp, acc been inactive for about 2 months now, first break since beta lol. Ill be back for season 9 and Cat tho :)

PlatedDrake
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2010, 10:53 pm

I started playing WoW about 6 months after it came out and have only recently stopped due to boredom and the need to save money. Might try to get back in with Cataclysm, but still debating . . .

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2010, 11:03 pm

Have it, love it, dobt it was invented specifially for those with Asperger's nor do I belive that most on it have it. As long as Blizzard keers it up, I will keep playing.

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2010, 12:27 pm

I play WoW on Anvilmar with my Lv. 30 Blood Elf Hunter, Ethne. Currently don't have a time card, having to take care of bills and all comes first. :)

anxiety25
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2010, 12:42 pm

Cuterebra wrote:
Anybody know what the ratio of Horde to Alliance is for people on this forum?

I play Horde.

BTW, the parental controls are your friend. I told my husband what hours to set for me. I could probably dredge up the self-control without it, but it's easier this way. I'm sure I will need them again when the expansion comes out...

Would be interesting-I see a lot of people with alli it seems.

I'm horde too

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." -Luna Lovegood

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2010, 2:46 pm

Been playing on Fenris lately, because I grew tired of getting ganked on PvP servers. I tried making a Hordie - specifically, a tauren hunter - but the territory you have to run through on your starting missions is so boring. It's as if humans had to start in Westfall - the background is just so tedious...

Currently, I'm running four characters on Fenris, with a fifth for when I get really bored and need a high-level. They're all named for places on maps of the Pacific Northwest - human warrior Klamath; human paladin Quilcene; human death knight Tahoma (the high-level I mentioned); night elf hunter Washtucna; and gnome warrior (with Engineering profession) Redmond.

Klamath and Quilcene both belong to a guild I joined only because I liked the name - Exalted With Tacobell. 8)

anxiety25
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2010, 4:51 pm

DeaconBlues wrote:
Been playing on Fenris lately, because I grew tired of getting ganked on PvP servers. I tried making a Hordie - specifically, a tauren hunter - but the territory you have to run through on your starting missions is so boring. It's as if humans had to start in Westfall - the background is just so tedious...

Currently, I'm running four characters on Fenris, with a fifth for when I get really bored and need a high-level. They're all named for places on maps of the Pacific Northwest - human warrior Klamath; human paladin Quilcene; human death knight Tahoma (the high-level I mentioned); night elf hunter Washtucna; and gnome warrior (with Engineering profession) Redmond.

Klamath and Quilcene both belong to a guild I joined only because I liked the name - Exalted With Tacobell. 8)

I agree-the hordie areas are pretty boring. I like Blood Elf start zone alright-nice and colorful, so I go there no matter what race I am a lot of the time, lol. I cannot play tauren regardless how much I've tried, because of one fact-they are too BIG!! ! I cannot see around my character to do much of anything, lol, and can't target people to heal (I play priest) when there is one in the group if they are moving around much.

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." -Luna Lovegood