Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2008, 4:17 am

My second grade teacher got fired for tying kids to tables and would threaten to send me back to kidergarden becuase I could not stay in the lines when I colored, my fourth grade teacher left a HUGE bruise on my arm, pretty much my teachers were worse bullies than the kids. I'll post more later when I am not so tired. I will dance at these ladies' funerals.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2008, 7:47 am

I respected all my teachers no matter how bad they were because they were like commanding officers (NJROTC Four Years in high school). If you disobeyed then you are in trouble basically.

Gifted-Monster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Nov 2008, 8:46 am

Two teachers for me.

One was at Primary School. Real b***h. Was climbing along this fence and she ordered me to get down or I'd be suspended. So I did and grated my knee along it. And the fence was knobbly rock. Ouch.

Second was at High School. Major b***h. I won in the end, told her she wasn't worthy of my name and got away with it scot free.

But she was a massive cow.

Regards
GM

Kirska
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2008, 11:53 am

My grades mean too much to me to ever disrespect a teacher or professor. Paid off with a 4.0 in high school and 3.6 in college.

I have had job interviews where they sit there with my transcript and analyze every single grade. "I don't care if you fail me" is definitely something you would have never heard come out of my mouth.

d057
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2008, 9:32 pm

The teachers that annoy the hell out of me are the ones that play that stupid "favorite" game with other students. I have a really annoying American History teacher, instead of teaching the material, he just sits there and jokes around with the annoying cheerleaders. Most of the people that he jokes around with have like 50 percents in all of their classes anyway, and instead of doing their work, they just sit there and text message in class, and talk nasty about people behind their backs. really annoying!

Kirska
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2008, 10:20 pm

d057 wrote:
The teachers that annoy the hell out of me are the ones that play that stupid "favorite" game with other students. I have a really annoying American History teacher, instead of teaching the material, he just sits there and jokes around with the annoying cheerleaders. Most of the people that he jokes around with have like 50 percents in all of their classes anyway, and instead of doing their work, they just sit there and text message in class, and talk nasty about people behind their backs. really annoying!

I had a physics teacher like this. During one lesson, we learned how to play solitaire on his computer. The class was only about 9 people, and none of us really cared about physics except for one guy that had transferred in from another school. 3 or 4 of us were student body/senior class officers too so we were constantly gone doing projects, etc. If we had to pick a class to miss, we always picked that one. The cheerleader in the class (who was also an officer of the student body) led the efforts to go off track by always asking off-topic questions and using charm to get him off track.

Came back to haunt all of us in college physics.