Page 7 of 8 [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

SGDragon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Aug 2017, 1:06 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
SGDragon wrote:
Just don't touch my pink, dude! That'd be like pulling the wings off a fly! Could you LIVE with that sort of criminality!?

Ahhh...ummmm...uhhhhh....that is...uh...definitely not part of what I was going to do.......nosirree... =X

Well damnit, now I feel stupid. Argh, getting to be a freakin old lady (almost 30, anyway..lol) and STILL i say things akwardly. Baah, sorry. I meant nothin weird xP just that u mentioned neon pink and photoshopping....OH JEEZ, scuz me...I need to go dig me a hole in the yard somewhere and bury myself in it :oops:

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2017, 4:08 am

SGDragon wrote:
Baah, sorry. I meant nothin weird xP

I was sarcastically implying that part of my plan definitely involves modifying the colors of your clothing ;)

SGDragon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Aug 2017, 4:22 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
SGDragon wrote:
Baah, sorry. I meant nothin weird xP

I was sarcastically implying that part of my plan definitely involves modifying the colors of your clothing ;)

*facepalm*
My lack of conversation skills, omg.
More reminders why I end up always just talking to my dog \xD

Besides no misunderstandings, her goggly bug eyes crack me up so bad that I dont feel so dork-tastic xD

EvaDoomGal
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Aug 2017, 12:36 pm

I'm a retro gamer myself. I currently have a Sega Genesis as well as some old 90's PC games on my old Dell pc!

Also I play a lot of DOOM!! ! :twisted:

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2017, 7:04 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
SGDragon wrote:
Just don't touch my pink, dude! That'd be like pulling the wings off a fly! Could you LIVE with that sort of criminality!?

Ahhh...ummmm...uhhhhh....that is...uh...definitely not part of what I was going to do.......nosirree... =X

That was HILARIOUS!! !

Anyway, I like retro gaming, play Sonic the Hedgehog 1& 2, Super Metroid, Super Mario World, a lot of old games.

I think the older games are more difficult. Today they make games hold your hand too much. The stories in newer games also don't seem as good as the older games(well as much story as they could put in older games.)

For instance like Final Fantasy, the stories of older games seem better and the games are definitely harder than now! Played ff6 and died somewhere near the beginning, played Final Fantasy XII, only died to two bosses, the rest were pushovers.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

11 Sep 2017, 5:44 pm

I kind of quit buying systems 1ce I graduated high-skewl because I was addicted to computer. I haven't really played newer systems until I moved in with my girlfriend at 29. She had an xBox 360 & later bought the One. Most of the games I play are for my older systems like Super Nintendo & 64. My Super cr@pped out years ago so I bought a duel system that also plays NES games & I bought a few on eBay & at places like pawnshops. I have a PS2 that a fried gave me that I never played much. It started having problems a couple years ago so I hooked up my girlfriend's one. I really only played one game on there. My cousin gave me his Sega Genesis when I was in high-skewl but it started having problems years ago so I bought another one on eBay. I still play it sometimes.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 5:28 am

I love oldschool games. Playing a war game with health regeneration lol, the thrill is gone.

blueghost
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Oct 2017, 2:32 pm

I am practically obsessed with it. I even stream them on twitch for people. I play tons of old games, currently old arcade games.

Send me a pm if interested in watching my stream,as I don't think I'm allowed to give out the link.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

17 Oct 2017, 2:54 pm

blueghost wrote:
I am practically obsessed with it. I even stream them on twitch for people. I play tons of old games, currently old arcade games.

Send me a pm if interested in watching my stream,as I don't think I'm allowed to give out the link.
You can post links 1ce you reach a certain number of posts & I think the number is something like 10 or 20.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

foxant
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Oct 2017, 8:02 pm

i play anything except strategy or management games, cause im bad at it. im playing some sega cds games i didnt know on emulator right now. i get something called launchbox and i imported some snes roms on it. it even has covers, its really cool. pm me if you wanna talk about retro games.

Special Interest: memes

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 11:58 am

I play PS1 N64 and other classic Nintendo emulators on my laptop, I also play a few retro PC games such as Wolfenstein 3D (via DOSbox). My current poison is SmackDown 2 on epsxe, and gonna start Majora's Mask on Mupen soon (finished Ocarina of Time, the fabled "version 1.0" no less, a few days ago).

Speaking of SmackDown 2, does anyone know how to create old school Undertaker from 1990/91 (the days of The Funeral Parlor segment and when he was called Cain The Undertaker and wore the grey gloves, tie and socks, and had brown hair), without using the standard "Ministry era" head model (in other words, how to create 1990 Taker by using the advanced head and body parts)? Not fussed about his entrance and all the rest, just the appearance. It would be greatly appreciated if someone here could tell me how

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 4:41 pm

PBL187 wrote:
Speaking of SmackDown 2, does anyone know how to create old school Undertaker from 1990/91 (the days of The Funeral Parlor segment and when he was called Cain The Undertaker and wore the grey gloves, tie and socks, and had brown hair)...

Was that Ted DiBiase's "fake Undertaker"?

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 1:04 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
PBL187 wrote:
Speaking of SmackDown 2, does anyone know how to create old school Undertaker from 1990/91 (the days of The Funeral Parlor segment and when he was called Cain The Undertaker and wore the grey gloves, tie and socks, and had brown hair)...

Was that Ted DiBiase's "fake Undertaker"?

No it was before that. Real Taker dressed like the fake one did before that storyline, and when the real one returned he had longer hair and the tie gloves and socks were purple instead of grey. That was 1994 that 2 Undertakers storyline

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 7:12 am

Oh, okay...it's been a while for me. I bought a boxed set of a bunch of the Wrestlemanias on VHS (I-XIII I think), to remember the "good old days", but I haven't watched them yet.

Majidi
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Oct 2017, 1:23 pm

is minesweeper retro?

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2017, 7:29 am

Majidi wrote:
is minesweeper retro?

Hardly =) Maybe in a couple of decades from now.