Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

lionesss
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 11:20 am

Spiral_Architect wrote:
Although the details of the story are gruesome, it didn't freak me out too much. But then again, I've been fascinated with Jeffrey Dahmer for over a year so I must be desensitized by now.

Yeah in a sick way I was too, I think having a fascination with this stuff is more common than anyone would want to admit. :D As long as it remains as a fascination that is! Oh and Jeffrey Dahmer.. look what happened to him! What goes around comes around... though I don't think he was eaten, but I think whoever killed him preformed a little bit of necrophilia, either way he was violated the same way his victims were.

Betzalel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Dec 2008, 2:52 pm

Got to hand it to him. when he goes overboard he goes all the way! wow. I wonder what was going through his head you don't do something like that unless you REALLY hate someone in the worst way.

lionesss
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 3:38 pm

Betzalel wrote:
Got to hand it to him. when he goes overboard he goes all the way! wow. I wonder what was going through his head you don't do something like that unless you REALLY hate someone in the worst way.

Anyone who does that (whether they hate someone and/or are under some kind of influence) must be severely psychotic!! ! Even that is an understatement. I don't hate anyone anymore because it's a waste of energy but in the past I have. The worst I have done was play a nasty prank (which they fell for :lol:).. and one time I was extremely wasted at a house party (what was I thinking?? I guess I desperately wanted to fit in at the time) and the worst thing that I did get undressed and pull off the shower door (my shower door at home was a push/pull door and the door at this house was a sliding door).. so I thought I was home, and wanted to take a shower and thinking that it was my own shower, I ended up pulling off their sliding shower door :D That was New Years 95 and gosh, aside from having the worst hangover in the world.. I felt so mortified it wasn't funny.. oh well. But now I just laugh at it and after reading that article, gee, I don't feel so bad now about that :lol: