Page 359 of 393 [ 6280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362 ... 393  Next

Uncle
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 3:38 am

b9 wrote:
i like mathematically induced patterns that i think of. like this...

mmmmm. love fractals!. was it yourself i asked if you knew about' Electric sheep' ?

Uncle
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 3:41 am

Nights_Like_These wrote:
Have you posted a larger version of your avatar in here? It looks really cool, but it's hard to see the detail when it's so small.

I have a few versions of it including a sprite i did with it in the earlier versions of PS. the center had this in and out glow, looked pretty cool. i have them all on an old hard drive, i think i have somewhere, must look as i have alot of artwork on various drives.. ill see if i can find another. I think a few thousand people decided to nick the design and use it themselves so it i can find a larger one i will hunt one down and nick it back! lol

Nights_Like_These
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 3:45 am

Uncle wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
Have you posted a larger version of your avatar in here? It looks really cool, but it's hard to see the detail when it's so small.

I have a few versions of it including a sprite i did with it in the earlier versions of PS. the center had this in and out glow, looked pretty cool. i have them all on an old hard drive, i think i have somewhere, must look as i have alot of artwork on various drives.. ill see if i can find another. I think a few thousand people decided to nick the design and use it themselves so it i can find a larger one i will hunt one down and nick it back! lol

Gotta love the digital age. lol Well if you do have some handy to post, post away! I love digital art.

--Aldous Huxley

Nights_Like_These
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 3:49 am

b9 wrote:
i like mathematically induced patterns that i think of. like this...

Also really cool!

--Aldous Huxley

Uncle
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 4:00 am

heres just a few on this hardrive:

Nights_Like_These
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 4:01 am

A couple more of mine that are a bit different though essentially made using similar techniques. I took some long exposure pictures of a stationary light while moving the camera around, and then I just messed around with them in PS until I could see faces, basically. lol

ImageImage

--Aldous Huxley

b9
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 4:01 am

another idea to do with gravity and black holes but whatever..far too complex to describe.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 4:02 am

Nights_Like_These wrote:
A couple more of mine that are a bit different though essentially made using similar techniques. I took some long exposure pictures of a stationary light while moving the camera around, and then I just messed around with them in PS until I could see faces, basically. lol

ImageImage

wow!! ! that's insanely good

Nights_Like_These
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 4:04 am

Cool! Are some of those made from scratch using some program? Mostly the first one and the cat? I see the rest of them are from photographs (or at least I assume they are).

--Aldous Huxley

Nights_Like_These
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 4:06 am

b9 wrote:
another idea to do with gravity and black holes but whatever..far too complex to describe.

Very psychedelic, and I love astronomy on top of that. lol Eventually I want to get into doing more night sky photography and potentially astral photography (or at least I would attempt such photography more often if I lived somewhere with less light pollution).

--Aldous Huxley

Uncle
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 4:06 am

I like them all from both of you!... The one in red reminds me of a transformer! lol.. and b9's looks like a black hole with its surrounding light refracted and planets :) love the colours :)

Uncle
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 4:07 am

Nights_Like_These wrote:
b9 wrote:

Very psychedelic, and I love astronomy on top of that. lol Eventually I want to get into doing more night sky photography and potentially astral photography (or at least I would attempt such photography more often if I lived somewhere with less light pollution).

Yes likewise, i was also lent a telescope, so working out how to mod it :)

b9
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 4:10 am

whatever

Nights_Like_These
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 4:13 am

b9 wrote:
whatever

Don't ask me why (because I just don't know), but this makes me think of Klingons. lol

--Aldous Huxley

traven
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 4:19 am

a painting and a digital collage

Nights_Like_These
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 4:21 am

Figured I would post some of my normal photography as well (and now I'll stop posting for a while, I swear lol). The pigeons are from the reflection pools at the 9/11 Memorial in NYC, and the other ones are more local photos I took. Well, other than the guitar one; that one is pretty heavily processed rather than just normal photography. I'm linking these from my Facebook, so unfortunately the quality is degraded. :S I don't have any hard copies on this computer.

ImageImageImageImageImage

--Aldous Huxley