Page 367 of 393 [ 6280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370 ... 393  Next

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 2:15 am

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

Something recent I did

That's beautiful!

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 4:13 am

i am happy that my skills have reached the point that i am able to imagine something, and use tools to recreate it in the physical world quite closely and accurately.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 9:49 am

This picture was originally supposed to represent myself and my astral limbs. But it's a shoddy representation of it and due to my currently non-physical transformation into a nuclear monster, some parts of me have been altered.

Like, I have a permanent scar on my back (non-physical scar, not a scar in this physical realm) from JackTheRadiation slashing me with his claws which tends to glow green and oozes this slime like substances. This slime tends to wrap around my body and my extra arms giving them a greenish appearance.

And before people ask me what astral limbs are....

Otherkin Wiki wrote:
Astral limbs (sometimes referred to as supernumerary phantom limbs) are limbs that a person can feel that aren't physically there. These limbs are often compared to amputee phantom limbs, the only difference being that the astral limbs (that otherkin feel) would not normally exist on a human.

Astral limbs often correspond to a person's kintype. The limbs can be as simple as a pair of animal ears and a tail or wings, or as complex as the whole body of an animal or creature.

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 6:21 am

^love this one.

another me

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 7:38 am

JackTheRadiaution's Mega Form

Base Form: Nuclear (Poison)/Dark Type (Typing By: MariaTheFictionkin) | Poison/Fighting (Typing By: garbagekeeper/Necr0wmancer (Rae))

Mega Form: Nuclear (Poison)/Fighting Type (Mega Form By: MariaTheFictionkin)

Knowing that he's 7'07'' in this form... my bed would definitely be too small for him, heh. And for some reason his height, both base and mega are the same heights as Mewtwo's and his mega X form. They are also both artificial creations (in my own version of the radiaution, they were artificially created), and their megas have fighting as their secondary type, so they have some similarities between one another. I wonder if the original creator of the radiaution species made their height the same as Mewtwo's on purpose. Hmmm...

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 2:03 pm

Nezu

I felt like posting this in relation to another post. I don't remember when I made this...hmmm probably was around earlier in the year. Nezu is one of my favorite characters from the anime show, My Hero Academia - next to Bakugou. He's also a soulbond who I met in a dream. In this dream was the first time I discovered his sadistic side, funny enough, before I even knew about it from the canon. I have a bloody version of this image but I can't post that here sadly.

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2017, 1:15 am

^What program do you use for your lines? Pen tool in photoshop? Illustrator? Linework layer in sai? It's so clean.
Also love your character.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2017, 1:19 am

komamanga wrote:
^What program do you use for your lines? Pen tool in photoshop? Illustrator? Linework layer in sai? It's so clean.
Also love your character.

The line and curve tool on Microsoft Paint. But I make my drawings first on paper. Also thanks...

I first draw on paper, take a picture with my phone, upload it to my computer. Then I either decide to change the transparency on Sumo Paint right off the bat, bring it to MS Paint, go over the lines, take it back to Sumo Paint, get rid of the pencil marks, take it back to MS Paint and then color and stuff and when it comes to adding extra details, filters and adjustments I would use Sumo Paint or other free software.

Some of the older stuff was made using Adobe Photoshop when I could afford it back then. It was still the same process of drawing it out on paper first.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2017, 12:22 pm

Sonic the Hedgehog - from ShadowTheFluffhog's Universe.

I don't remember when I made this but...yeah.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2017, 5:53 am

ShadowTheFluffhog Continued....

Made around the same time I made the other picture of his spines/hair in that style.

My sad attempt at trying to draw us kissing...... >_< This one is really one of my least favorite drawings... This was made when I was still able to afford Photoshop.

Embla
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Dec 2017, 7:42 am

My latest big piece. It took me way too long to realize that I can combine my mushroom-obsession with my love for tiny houses.

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2017, 3:42 pm

^So sweet!

MariaTheFictionkin wrote:
The line and curve tool on Microsoft Paint. But I make my drawings first on paper. Also thanks...

I first draw on paper, take a picture with my phone, upload it to my computer. Then I either decide to change the transparency on Sumo Paint right off the bat, bring it to MS Paint, go over the lines, take it back to Sumo Paint, get rid of the pencil marks, take it back to MS Paint and then color and stuff and when it comes to adding extra details, filters and adjustments I would use Sumo Paint or other free software.

Had no idea that paint had such tools. Thanks for letting me know.

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2017, 5:51 pm

This is my artwork.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2017, 5:54 pm

^ Cool :)

komamanga wrote:
Had no idea that paint had such tools. Thanks for letting me know.

You're welcome :)

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2017, 2:41 am

wanted to draw mushrooms as well

Embla
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Dec 2017, 3:40 am

Yay! They're really cool. Nice use of value!
And by the way, I love the new cat in your profile picture :)