Page 1 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

soljaboi51
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Dec 2008, 7:03 am

I am a junior in high school and im thinking that this girl in my english class may be interested in me. She is a pretty girl, blonde hair and blue eyes like me. She friend requested me on myspace and then started talking to me. She even found out my cell number and has been texting me with messages such as "sup" or "hey". I also walked past her in the stands at one of the football games without noticing her and then she sent me a text saying "gonna walk right by me and not say hi". She also cut me off by accident after school in the parking lot as i was about to drive home. She then sent me a text message about how it was an accident and about how she was sorry?

Do you think she is into me or not?

Hector
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2008, 9:19 am

Well, that's one possibility. Are there any good coffee places that aren't too far away?

tcorrielus
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2008, 11:09 am

By reading your message, I think that she must be interested in you. But what about you, do you like her at all?

Butterflair
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Dec 2008, 11:16 am

She's going out of her way to get your attention, I think she likes you.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2008, 12:31 pm

Here's my dissenting opinion:

When I was a junior in high school, there were plenty of women that hit on me. Turns out they were using me for the incredible knowledge I had in school-related subjects (i.e. because of me they were actually able to pass)...

However, if she's giving you attention out of class, she may actually like you. In my experience, once out of the classroom, those same women wouldn't give me time of day...

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2008, 1:47 pm

sounds like all the usual signs to me...;) Honestly, see if she'll go out to something public, and you never know where it will go from there. Good luck.

HowlingMad1992
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Dec 2008, 1:55 pm

Looks like you have a chance mate :D

SilverStar
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2008, 9:58 pm

Butterflair wrote:
She's going out of her way to get your attention, I think she likes you.

I agree. When women go out of their way to get your attention, it usually means they are at least somewhat interested in you. Another way to tell if they like you, is if they find ways to touch you or be close to you. They usually don't do this, unless they are just a friendly, touchy-feely person in general.

Jol
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Dec 2008, 10:33 pm

Or she isn't?

Comes down you to if you want it to if she does then just use your Aspie skills to fake your way into her pants.

Airborne
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Dec 2008, 12:12 am

Its very obvious that she likes you....The question is do you? and what will you do?

Quote:
I agree. When women go out of their way to get your attention, it usually means they are at least somewhat interested in you. Another way to tell if they like you, is if they find ways to touch you or be close to you. They usually don't do this, unless they are just a friendly, touchy-feely person in general.

Actually allot of girls do this when they are attracted to me...some arent even all touch feely either.

Quote:
Comes down you to if you want it to if she does then just use your Aspie skills to fake your way into her pants.

Thats a bit shallow there....

soljaboi51
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Dec 2008, 4:19 am

Well should i try to lose my virginity, cuz my best friend already lost his, and feel weird still being a virgin at 17?

TheMaverick
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Dec 2008, 5:01 am

soljaboi51 wrote:
Well should i try to lose my virginity, cuz my best friend already lost his, and feel weird still being a virgin at 17?

17 is not too late to lose your virginity
i was older than that when i lost mine, as were many other members of WP.

just take it easy, one thing i do know about girls is not to push them too hard

soljaboi51
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Dec 2008, 5:04 am

well then how should i handle this, i think shes pretty hot, shes like 5'6" or something and average body type, not skinny or fat, and she likes to smoke weed like i do

TheCaityCat
Raven
Raven

30 Dec 2008, 5:21 am

If you're interested and you think she's interested, invite her for coffee after school or something. It looks like she's going out of her way to say "hi" and make you notice her.

soljaboi51
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Dec 2008, 5:37 am

Sounds like a good idea, but should i buy some condoms and keep em in the car incase?

Benjamming

30 Dec 2008, 6:45 am

soljaboi51 wrote:
Sounds like a good idea, but should i buy some condoms and keep em in the car incase?

Well it doesn't hurt to be prepared.