06 Jan 2009, 3:02 am

Mosse wrote:
Hermits! :o

I wish I was a real hemit...

CRACK
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2009, 10:13 am

Me neither. Going out anywhere other than places I go to regularly (school, work, etc) feels like a chore that I have to push myself to do.

Some people feel like they are serving jail time when they are all cooped up in their house. I feel the same way when I'm away from home, like at a relatives house.

howzat
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2009, 10:53 am

Keeno wrote:
I'm the opposite, I leave the house as much as I can and am pretty much only there when I have to be.

Same with me.

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2009, 11:45 am

I leave the house when I have to go to college and other normal things, or when I go out abit.
Else I am home, I have no problem with going out, as long as I am not tired, which I am often <.<
So I sleep a lot sometimes

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2009, 1:59 pm

I use to never leave the house either. Before I was 17, I stayed in my house all day and did nothing but play videogames. However, once I got a job, it really helped. The job is not the best but it does help me with social interaction to an extent and I can observe some social interactions and try to learn from them. While, I have a hard time talking to my co workers, I feel I am respected because of my honesty and kindness. I however am not one who would hang out with them and I think they know that. So the first step to leaving the house is working. Just try to think of the money, that's enough to motivate anyone.

mixtapebooty
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Jan 2009, 4:29 pm

Tias wrote:
I leave the house when I have to go to college and other normal things, or when I go out abit.
Else I am home, I have no problem with going out, as long as I am not tired, which I am often <.<
So I sleep a lot sometimes

I slept way too much for a period of about five years. I recently started taking iron and B-12 for anemia, a commonly overlooked but still common problem. It helps me not feel over-tired. I don't leave my house everyday, and sometimes I have to trick myself into going out. I've found that if I'm doing something to help someone, that I am more inclined to get out. I like cooking for other people, so if they'll let me, I'll cook for them at their place, or make something at mine and bring it over to theirs. Sometimes I suffer from agoraphobia, the fear of anything new, unexpected, or uncertain.

Sir_Beefy
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Jan 2009, 8:19 pm

If I had more things to do, I would be out and about all the freakin time. Sadly, nobody wants to do anything with me, so I sit at home and twiddle my thumbs. When I had stuff to do with people, I was out every other night. Ok maybe not that much, but still, I was out doing stuff. I miss those days. The days when people wanted to do stuff with me.

sethzack
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2009, 6:08 am

I don't like leaving the house either, I don't care if I never talk to anyone that isn't online.

I Want To Become Stronger...
... Than I Was Yesterday!! !! - The words in my avatar picture.

Wolfpup
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2009, 12:48 pm

I don't leave much either when I don't have to. Other than work and grocery shopping, I like staying at home. It's mentally (and physically) draining having to be out.