Do New Zealander women act more nastily than other countries

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

EgaoNoGenki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Jan 2009, 6:50 am

"...than other countries' women do?"

There's one here that does. I'll not name usernames but that cheese-lovin' New Zealander has acted the nastiest I've seen from a woman in a long time.

(And perhaps she's the Danish guy's soul mate. If Danes were matched with NZ'ers, I wonder how many percent of them would be compatible.)

In terms of behavioral dispositions, how do New Zealander women differ from other nations' women?

(And I thought North Korean women acted the nastiest!)

Then again, since we both have Asperger's, she ridicules me like a 12-year-old would and I try to get back at her, in kind. 12-year-olds who fight each other slap and shove each other. It may look cute to an observer, but...

Disclaimer: This note's to take off some steam at 5 in the morning here. Apparently that's when steam nags me the most, especially when it doesn't help me fall asleep. And if you're going to place me in a time-out, at least give me a sleeping bag, a cushion, and some Game Boy to play with.

Reflections: Social currents pull me in the opposite directions. I want to be older in some regards, but younger in others. If the way she acts is how younger people are immature, well...!

Last edited by EgaoNoGenki on 17 Jan 2009, 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2009, 5:15 pm

Nah I don't reckon aye.

I don't like your threads.

Dissing the s**t out of aspergers girls then complaining that none of them like aspergers guys like yourself. I thought what you said about aspergers girls was very rude and rather offensive. :?

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2009, 6:31 pm

EgaoNoGenki wrote:

Quote:

What makes you say that?

pandd
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2009, 11:15 pm

I have never encountered any unpleasantness from New Zealand residing, cheese loving, members of a double X chromosomal type.

silentbob15
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2009, 11:27 pm

I am sick of your pointless threads EmoNoGenki, the only unpleasantness I have noticed are the threads you have been making.

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2009, 11:29 pm

Cant wait to see you vanish now EgaoNoGenki.

hale_bopp has been a very nice person for a long time now. Dont go dragging her down.

velodog
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

18 Jan 2009, 2:21 am

EgaoNoGenki wrote:
"...than other countries' women do?"

There's one here that does. I'll not name usernames but that cheese-lovin' New Zealander has acted the nastiest I've seen from a woman in a long time.

(And perhaps she's the Danish guy's soul mate. If Danes were matched with NZ'ers, I wonder how many percent of them would be compatible.)

In terms of behavioral dispositions, how do New Zealander women differ from other nations' women?

Then again, since we both have Asperger's, she ridicules me like a 12-year-old would and I try to get back at her, in kind. 12-year-olds who fight each other slap and shove each other. It may look cute to an observer, but...

Disclaimer: This note's to take off some steam at 5 in the morning here. Apparently that's when steam nags me the most, especially when it doesn't help me fall asleep. And if you're going to place me in a time-out, at least give me a sleeping bag, a cushion, and some Game Boy to play with.

Reflections: Social currents pull me in the opposite directions. I want to be older in some regards, but younger in others. If the way she acts is how younger people are immature, well...!
This is the 2nd thread I've seen of yours that appears to be attacking a woman on this site and trying to get others to help you do so. Do you lack the cojones to take on a woman without backup? Your mom must be so proud.

18 Jan 2009, 2:28 am

I am beginning to find these threads funny.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2009, 2:30 am

I can be rather rude though. I'm such a f****d up person :/

I am sorry.

Dokken
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2009, 3:37 am

It seems this EgaoNoGenki person may not get out much. Your post seems like you're a dick

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2009, 4:02 am

No more, no less than the rest.

You're on a bullet-train to eternal ban-ation.

Pobodys_Nerfect
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2009, 5:49 am

What's wrong with not getting out much?

Keeno
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2009, 9:58 am

Years ago, I had an online friend in New Zealand and just because I hadn't been online in 4 days, only 4 days, she sent me a nasty, scathing, abusive, accusatory message that affected me for a little while. I cut contact with her because of this.

On the other hand, a New Zealand volunteer at the autism drop-in I attend is one of the nicest and most tolerant females I have ever met.

You can't keep generalising nations like this. You did it with the Danish as well. There was a time when I had a hard time not generalising nationalities, and like you it was because I'd met people online who I'd had a bad experience with. Like you, it affected me and made me more shy of people from a specific country, or state.

But if you meet more than one New Zealander, if you meet several of them, I am sure you will stop thinking they all act nasty.

I had abuse from a New Zealander online, but I also had that from people from elsewhere, just as I've met nice, tolerant people from elsewhere.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2009, 2:38 pm

knew this was about hale_bopp from recall of her avatar and location,and have never seen those other threads before.

quick C and P:

Quote:
3. Other inappropriate content and behavior prohibited on Wrong Planet:
This includes copyrighted material, serial codes, and posts made to promote a website, group or product, particularly if made repeatedly and without other participation in the WP community (spamming). This also includes discussion of locked topics, discussion of banned members and why they were banned [[[and anything else that purposely causes conflict with other members.]]]

* Personal attacks against people or other sites are not permitted. If you have an issue with someone, talk to them about it somewhere other than our forum.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!