Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2009, 1:53 am

Out of these three, which do you enjoy the most?:

Naruto

One Piece (doesn't matter which version)

Bleach

For me, it's difficult to pick a favorite since I've loved each of them at different times. But if pressed I'd have to say Naruto, because I was so obsessed with it at age 15 that I collected pictures of each of the characters and dressed in all-green clothes in homage to Lee and Guy.

You?

tweety_fan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2009, 3:46 am

out of those 3

it would probably be naruto (in its native japanese and uncensored, its better that way)

NEWater
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 Jan 2009, 4:19 am

I thought Naruto was a huge drag in the way it had so much filler nonsense, and the build-up to the real deal that Shippuden was, was too long.

I gave up on watching Naruto for a year or so until Shippuden started, and it has certainly been better now.

Bleach has become also, very draggy with its lengthy synopsis of the previous episode which I skip all the time and wonder if I could ask fansubs to just cut out that whole section in order to save my bandwidth.

One Piece is a classic that made me laugh to tears.

DNForrest
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2009, 4:28 am

None of them. Bleach would be an option if not for the constant filler crap to allow the manga stay ahead, so I just stick with the manga.

Besides, I generally strongly dislike fighting animes like that.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2009, 8:39 am

naruto (i also stopped watching it for a year or something like that) the stupid fillers ruined it all and then shippuuden the first episodes where boring as hell, but now its quite good :)

Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2009, 1:23 pm

tweety_fan wrote:
out of those 3

it would probably be naruto (in its native japanese and uncensored, its better that way)

i second that!! !

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
(quote from August Rush; but used as a reference to my writing)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ASD AQ score is 42
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#DemandCartoonDiversity

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2009, 1:24 pm

I like Cowboy Bebop, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

silvskaterdude
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jan 2009, 7:59 pm

one piece , dragon blal series, naruto/shipuden, bleach , yugioh series, sonic x, fariely tail, beet the vandel buster, bo bo bo bo bo, death note, jo jo's bizzare adventure, prince of tenies, shaman king, blue dragon, full metal alcmasit, mar, pokemon sereis, claymore, reborn, gin tama, hunter x hunter, eyesheld 21, slam dunk , rosrrio + vanpire, berzerk and black lagogon.

misswoofalot
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2009, 7:18 am

Naruto!! ! Naruto ! !! !:D :D :D

I went shopping on saturday to get the latest shippuuden manga and loads of people were dressed as the Akatsuki, was very amusing!! ! I bought a tobi to add to my collection :lol:

Has anyone seen deathnote btw? I watched all 37 episodes yesterday.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2009, 7:26 am

Out of the three above I would say Bleach. But of all I will say Death Note is my all out favirout, but one I am enjoying lately, have been some of the mostly fun comedy and Azumanga Daioh is so far been at the top of my list in that. But I think Death Note is the best for their characters and the way it is just such a thinking show.

misswoofalot
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2009, 7:35 am

Quote:
But I think Death Note is the best for their characters and the way it is just such a thinking show.

I thought it was amazing. I couldn't stop watching after the first episode, but it's a shame there were so few.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2009, 7:48 am

misswoofalot wrote:
Quote:
But I think Death Note is the best for their characters and the way it is just such a thinking show.

I thought it was amazing. I couldn't stop watching after the first episode, but it's a shame there were so few.

It is kind of a shame that their seems to be so much more to tell like more about the shinigami realm and the Shinigami that reside there. I still much more liked L to Near and Mellow, the latter being a character I dislike a lot for his tactics, and the fact his death did so much to get some other characters I like in danger was not much better. Realy him sacraficeing his life does not make up for all the police he killed as if it was some child game.

misswoofalot
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2009, 8:38 am

Quote:
I still much more liked L

I completely agree! The earlier episodes were outstanding...The battle of wits was wonderful...I really didn't see what happened with 'L' coming...It was disappointing, for me, as I'd hoped it was a clever trick.

Also, after that, there was not much from the shinigami.

But excellent anime all the same!

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2009, 4:55 pm

One Piece because it such a good anime that each member of Luffy's Crew have a funny part including himself in all the episodes. I preffered the subbed because dubbed was killed easily by 4Kids.

JimmyNeurtonRules
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2009, 6:19 pm

JerryHatake wrote:
One Piece because it such a good anime that each member of Luffy's Crew have a funny part including himself in all the episodes. I preffered the subbed because dubbed was killed easily by 4Kids.

Same here, but Funimation started dubbing the show from the beginning and it's a decent dub, but I perfer the Japanese version.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2009, 10:02 pm

JimmyNeurtonRules wrote:
JerryHatake wrote:

Same here, but Funimation started dubbing the show from the beginning and it's a decent dub, but I prefer the Japanese version.

Funimation try to save it for the US but was canceled (4Kids did enough damage there) Their Dubbed Version airs now in the land down under now since late 2008.