Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2009, 10:16 pm

Hannity is a radio/television personality. He is not in his position to make friends or to make people happy. He is in that position to make money. Simple.

About not finding anything good to say, well I personally dont like Obama, don't care for him, but he's the president...so like with Bush I'm still behind him because of that. I just think that people overhype him to messiah status.

MADDuck wrote:
Show me in the Bible where it says it's okay to screw the poor, and it's okay to be rich on the backs of others!

Parable of Talents??

:shrug:

I try to absorb what that parable is trying to say but I always get a different meaning from the traditional.

kxmode
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

24 Jan 2009, 3:24 am

Dox47 wrote:
Many people seem to forget that Hannity isn't doing his radio show out of the goodness of his heart, he's running a business like any other.

People also forget the man makes a ton of money. So naturally his prism of politics is bent towards hording all that dough of his. Anytime he says something you should hear "mine! mine! mine! me me me mine! me."

The former things have passed away."

BattleCreekDavid
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Jan 2009, 2:49 pm

If you end up for some reason having to listen to Sean Hannity or others like him, try finding Countdown with Keith Olbermann on MSNBC. Don't ever put the two in the same room. It'll be like matter and anti-matter coming together. Let's hope Rush never shows up to that cause he would leave a huge mess. Add Rachel Maddow to the mix and...I don't even wanna think about it!