Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

turborocker5000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Jan 2009, 12:08 pm

Anyone who's a visual learner, can you recommend any effectve methods of learnng you have found. Right now, I use concept/mind maps and I was wondering if there were other methods out there.

Just had one lot of exams... would love to hear any other ideas for the next lot (in a few months time!)

Thanks

darcelle
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Jan 2009, 3:36 pm

I was also told that I am a visual learner. mind maps really work well for me aswel. especially if they're colourful, illustrated and stuck to the walls about my house. I have some software called "inspiration" for visual learners. I requested it and got it free with my "disabled" students allowance. It basically helps you make mind maps on your computer but its very easy to use and keeps your notes really tidy

turborocker5000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Jan 2009, 4:06 pm

ooo disabled students allowence... I have a question for you.

I am off to uni this september (currently in my 3rd year of a levels) and I'm hoping to claim DSA when I get there... by the sounds of it, if you got that software free with the DSA, do you reckon there's a chance that would apply to me? Do you just have AS? or are there other reasons you get DSA? (not asking you to go into details or anything).

I could do with some software like that... seem some online but they're terribly expensive.

reuven
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Feb 2009, 11:22 am

turborocker5000 wrote:
Anyone who's a visual learner, can you recommend any effectve methods of learnng you have found. Right now, I use concept/mind maps and I was wondering if there were other methods out there.

Just had one lot of exams... would love to hear any other ideas for the next lot (in a few months time!)

Thanks

I can't post any weblinks because I haven't been a member for five days yet, but if you don't know this site you should look at it:

www(dot)gifteddevelopment(dot)com(slash)Visual_Spatial_Learner(slash)vsl(dot)htm