Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2009, 7:26 am

Emor wrote:
About what? I'm out-numbered. If I say something in response to, 'What does <simple word> mean?', like, 'Why do you not know what <simple word> means?' or something(that's the best I've got...), then I'll just get flamed at.
People have a terrible tendency to accuse me for being 'mean' to them because they're in a lower class than me, when they were the ones initially being, 'mean' to me.
Me quizzing them wouldn't work.
EMZ=]

I agree, using their own tricks back at them doesn't work, they can turn it around and make you look silly.

I'm ALWAYS being accused of being mean when I defend myself against whoever was originally being mean to me.

People say I use big words too, like you said in your other post. Apparently "normality" is a long word by their standards, LOL.

y es como un semestre"

Jacob12
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Feb 2009, 12:20 pm

Theres this one kid, who cusses at me and steals my stuff and kicks me, and tells the teacher I'M the one being mean. One time he was calling me things in class and I go "No i'm not!" and I get in trouble. I dont ussually get in trouble because of what he says but it bugs the crap out of me.

Thundaeagle
Raven
Raven

17 Feb 2009, 11:07 pm

In some of my classes (Physics and maths) they have a seating plan only so my teachers can know everyone's names. Lol.

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 9:05 am

I'd love to sit anywhere as long as the people next to me do not mind.

twix93
Raven
Raven

19 Feb 2009, 5:49 pm

Thundaeagle wrote:
In some of my classes (Physics and maths) they have a seating plan only so my teachers can know everyone's names. Lol.

Same :) .

I prefer not to have a seating plan because the teachers seem to deliberately mix peole with complete opposite personalities. :x I am usually with an okay person when we choose to sit where we want. :)

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2009, 7:02 pm

I can't stand it when a teacher doesn't have a seating plan for a couple of days, then randomly decides to move me out of my seat (which by that time I had adjusted to)
Most of my classes do allow me to stay in my seat and adjust their seating plans around that. It's really confusing for me to switch seats, especially during the first few days when I get so anxious about my classes and need routine to calm me down.

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2009, 10:25 pm

I can totally relate, Gina! I hated having to pick my own group. Usually, if there was an odd number of students and we had to get into groups of two, I would end up in the one group of three. And I was always in the group of three, which showed everyone that nobody picked me as a partner voluntarily.

I also hated lunch hour where you had to sit somewhere but didn't have anyone to sit with. If I wanted to eat I had to go to the cafeteria and stay there until I had eaten my food, as food was not allowed outside of the cafeteria. I eventually learned to not go to the cafeteria and save my lunch money for other stuff and lose weight!

Jacob12
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Feb 2009, 10:43 pm

Quote:
I also hated lunch hour where you had to sit somewhere but didn't have anyone to sit with. If I wanted to eat I had to go to the cafeteria and stay there until I had eaten my food, as food was not allowed outside of the cafeteria. I eventually learned to not go to the cafeteria and save my lunch money for other stuff and lose weight!

I can relate to that too. Sometimes I have to sit alone.