If you suddenly got £100,000,000,000 what would you do?

Page 9 of 9 [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2014, 10:24 am

How would I get the money? If I got it in such a way nobody noticed, I’d make a point to keep it that way and go on with my life. Otherwise, I’d be pissed off, because then I could be sure anyone who ever showed interest in me would be only after my cash. I’d try to avoid this fate by publicly rejecting the money or spending it on something completely useless and then destroying it, and then I’d get robbed and killed in the process by some stupid robber who couldn’t be bothered to notice I no longer had a fortune.

Oh, and I don’t consider simply burning the money, because that’d be effectly giving it away to everyone else who had British pounds, by increasing the value of the currency the tiniest bit, and there’s just no way I’m doing that :D

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

r2d2
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2014, 2:58 pm

Raise my hands in the air and sing, "Oh how I love Jesus."

- Albert Einstein

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2014, 3:25 pm

Build a self sufficient compound and my own version of the Eden project. Buy some gold, found a few charities, look after a few people, that kind of stuff.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2015, 4:13 pm

buy out all the radio stations in America and prevent rush limburger from broadcasting on any of them.