What do women look for in a male body?

Page 1 of 18 [ 274 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next

iddqd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Feb 2009, 12:27 pm

Now be honest...

In terms of the male body, how do you prefer them? Muscular, fat, skinny, soft... or do you go more by what his face looks like? A lot of women say it doesn't bother them, and they go by personality, but I find that hard to believe.

I've been told I'm skinny, by people... I have a medium-ish frame, but anyone who's been close to me has told me I'm fairly soft... as in not muscular or skinny, etc... just slim but soft.

(and I'm sure there's been a thread on this before, but I searched and couldn't find anything, so...)

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 1:37 pm

Personality does count a lot for women. Thats why we see ugly confident guys with hot girls. Having money or fame will get you a lot of girls, or a nice car, the way you dress.

I like your avatar, great album :P

arielhawksquill
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 1:47 pm

I have dated fat guys, skinny guys, short guys, tall guys, muscular guys... It's really true that personality matters more to women.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 1:50 pm

I'm not that picky on body types b/c they all vary to a certain degree.

Probably skinny men but then again it's not exactly just the body type...it's that thing.

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 1:53 pm

massive c**s (cars)

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 1:55 pm

I've never really noticed a guy's a car when I found him attractive or c**s...whatever that means.... :?

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 1:57 pm

Depends on the girl.

If you're talking purely physical.. then it seems that most women prefer a big hulking guy like Vin Diesel or Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson lol. Personally, I prefer a thin lanky type of muscular. I don't think many women actually prefer 'soft' but they may grow to love it (or tolerate it) if it is the body of the man they love. Know what I mean?

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 2:04 pm

I don't think women really go by the way a men looks. It is personality that attracts women more than anything though some are attracted to a big wallet.

I've overheard other women say the muscular men are nice to look at but they are always in love with themselves, conceited and don't have a good personality. A friend is one of those buff guys and does he ever have a chiseled body, but all he talks about 80% of the time is his body even bragging about it to coworkers. I personally think a lot of overweight guys are nicer as they have personality and don't boast about stuff. A guy that is fun to be around, is helpful, hardworking and honest is more attractive than anything.

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 2:06 pm

beer bellies are a massive turn-off. also, overly muscled men creep me out a bit. actually, a lot.

I don't mind skinny men at all.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 2:07 pm

You know...maybe it's me, but I've never found bulky men all that attractive like Vin Diesel.... :?

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 2:08 pm

I think a good personality is very important but physical attraction does have it's place. It's really best to find a balance between the two, if possible. Unfortunately, as mentioned, it seems to be rather hard to find.

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 2:09 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
You know...maybe it's me, but I've never found bulky men all that attractive like Vin Diesel.... :?

Lol it's not just you MissConstrue!! I've always thought big men are quite repulsive and was regarded as a loon by my female family members lol.

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 2:10 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
I've never really noticed a guy's a car when I found him attractive or c**s...whatever that means.... :?

Have you seen a program called the OC? The missing letters there ;P

flurry
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Feb 2009, 2:16 pm

skinny, no muscles, i couldn't give 2 sh**s about how big the wallet is, sober, quiet, smart, non-overbearing, not touchy-feely, doesn't want to know what i'm thinking or feeling every 15 minutes, not a lot of questions, honest, has his own life, gives me space.

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 2:21 pm

flurry wrote:
skinny, no muscles, i couldn't give 2 sh**s about how big the wallet is, sober, quiet, smart, non-overbearing, not touchy-feely, doesn't want to know what i'm thinking or feeling every 15 minutes, not a lot of questions, honest, has his own life, gives me space.

wow you can tell all that by looking at his body? I wish I had that skill :wink:

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 2:23 pm

flurry wrote:

An Ethiopian who will never learn to speak English?