Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Padium
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2009, 4:51 pm

Are others able to tell that there is a difference in taste? I find Coke Zero tastes better than regular coke, but on a blind taste test I could probably not tell you which is which. Coke Zero is also the first cola I have been able to enjoy.

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2009, 4:57 pm

I developed a coca cola habit over the last year but I'm weaning myself off the stuff with diet coke (put on a few pounds I don't want). What's the difference between coke zero and diet coke?

Padium
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2009, 5:08 pm

Postperson wrote:
What's the difference between coke zero and diet coke?

Coke Zero is the same as diet Coke, but advertised to taste less like a diet cola and more like a regular cola. It is another 0 calorie pop, but tastes significantly better than any other cola I have had, although deit Coke with lime tastes pretty good too, and they don't offer that in regular Coke flavour, just diet.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2009, 5:10 pm

I think they taste pretty much the same anyway

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2009, 5:13 pm

oh i'll have to try coke zero. diet coke has improved a lot, i haven't drunk it for many years but it's not as bad as it used to be. i do like a coke or two during the day.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2009, 6:07 pm

am think its easier to tell from normal coke,cause it doesnt have that more solid taste that normal coke has,its got a sharper edge on it closer to diet than normie coke.

if are into trying out different colas,have a try of red bulls cola,am find it disugsting,as its very cinammon like but may find like it.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

Padium
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2009, 6:10 pm

KingdomOfRats wrote:
if are into trying out different colas,have a try of red bulls cola,am find it disugsting,as its very cinammon like but may find like it.

If I ever see it, I will have to try it, but I don't think I can get that product here. Only red bull products I have seen are Red Bull, and Diet Red Bull.

Xanderbeanz
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2009, 6:16 pm

coke zero tastes less syrupy, i think the only difference i could notice would be in the texture of the drinks, not the actual taste...x

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2009, 6:19 pm

mm diet coke is syrupy, but thin in texture. there's a faint salty/tinny taste which is the sorbitol, I think. In the old days I think they used saccharine.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2009, 6:40 pm

Padium wrote:
KingdomOfRats wrote:

If I ever see it, I will have to try it, but I don't think I can get that product here. Only red bull products I have seen are Red Bull, and Diet Red Bull.

it might be on its way,as its only just come out over here even though they were advertising it for a long time before,it uses all natural ingredient type stuff,guess the reason other colas taste nice is because they fill it with all sorts of crap.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

Padium
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2009, 9:17 pm

KingdomOfRats wrote:
Padium wrote:
KingdomOfRats wrote:

it might be on its way,as its only just come out over here even though they were advertising it for a long time before,it uses all natural ingredient type stuff,guess the reason other colas taste nice is because they fill it with all sorts of crap.

Real Kola has been linked to cancer, as one of the chemicals in the nut a natural kola beverage is made of is carcinogenic. If it is a natural kola beverage, I doubt it will be allowed in stores over here, unless they can take the carcinogen out.

Lily_cat
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2009, 9:51 pm

can't drink either so it doesn't matter to me - only thing I'm officially allowed to drink (Doctor's orders due to stomach problems) is diet sprite (and I have to wait till it's partially flat :()

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2009, 6:49 am

I'll stick with Coca-Cola.

misswoofalot
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2009, 11:56 am

I prefer pepsi meself

mikebw
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2009, 12:48 pm

I can taste the sweetener, aspartame, in Coke Zero and other diet drinks :eew:

I prefer regular Coca-Cola. And I'll take Cherry Coke > regular, and Dr. Pepper/Mr.Pibb > Cherry Coke.

http://www.imdb.com/user/ur3140151/ratings = My Movie Vote History

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2009, 1:46 pm

I like Diet Coke Plus myself (the one with vitamins).