Page 3 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Should we launch an attack on North Korea?
Yes 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
No 90%  90%  [ 19 ]
Total votes : 21

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2009, 8:28 am

Well, most of the West has Anglo-Saxon genes to some extent.... so it's not that far fetched.

Haliphron
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2009, 11:33 am

phil777 wrote:
Well, most of the West has Anglo-Saxon genes to some extent.... so it's not that far fetched.

Yeah thats all well and good but How the f_ck did the very real issue of NK degenerate into babblings and imagery about the vikings? Growing up in Seattle I heard plenty of hooplah about the vikings but having no scandanavian ancestry myself, I seriously could care less.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2009, 11:57 am

Haliphron wrote:
phil777 wrote:

Yeah thats all well and good but How the f_ck did the very real issue of NK degenerate into babblings and imagery about the vikings? Growing up in Seattle I heard plenty of hooplah about the vikings but having no scandanavian ancestry myself, I seriously could care less.

You misunderstand the issue. Obviously the Vikings are in charge in North Korea. You will become aware of this when the sailing ships enter the seas armed with nuclear missiles.

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2009, 1:44 pm

Sand wrote:
Haliphron wrote:
phil777 wrote:

You misunderstand the issue. Obviously the Vikings are in charge in North Korea. You will become aware of this when the sailing ships enter the seas armed with nuclear missiles.

Yes every notice that the scandanavian countries have been quiet for ages, they are quietly and steadily building up their Viking armies. 8O

I believe we will see a second round of raiding and pillaging. :shaking:

Haliphron
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2009, 11:57 pm

Well folks, THEY DID IT. North Korea has just launched a missile with an unknown payload that overflew Japan and splashed down somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. 8O I guess we'll just sit on our proverbial Butts and see what happens next............ :?

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2009, 1:36 am

Haliphron wrote:
Well folks, THEY DID IT. North Korea has just launched a missile with an unknown payload that overflew Japan and splashed down somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. 8O I guess we'll just sit on our proverbial Butts and see what happens next............ :?

There is a sensible simple obvious option. North Korea is intensely fascinated with having nuclear tipped ICBMs and the USA and Russia are trying to figure out how to get rid of theirs. Why not merely donate a few hundred to North Korea? Saves lots of trouble. And since nuclear missiles are only effective as a threat and not in use, the missiles could be secretly doctored to explode on launch so that it simplifies the mutually atomic destruction pattern by having North Korea destroy itself if it has aggressive instincts without the necessity of any country responding.

Haliphron
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2009, 3:05 am

Sand wrote:
Haliphron wrote:

There is a sensible simple obvious option. North Korea is intensely fascinated with having nuclear tipped ICBMs and the USA and Russia are trying to figure out how to get rid of theirs. Why not merely donate a few hundred to North Korea? Saves lots of trouble. And since nuclear missiles are only effective as a threat and not in use, the missiles could be secretly doctored to explode on launch so that it simplifies the mutually atomic destruction pattern by having North Korea destroy itself if it has aggressive instincts without the necessity of any country responding.

Erm, thats an interesting idea but a little too far from reality for me. What I cant understand is WHY are so many Americans more concerned about Iran right now than North Korea??? North Korea is a failing and extremely volatile country which already HAS nuclear warheads and a delivery system that can reach the US....Iran DOESNT EVEN HAVE THE BOMB YET! NOR DO THEY HAVE LONG RANGE ICBMS!! The more desperate a regime is, the more potentially dangerous they are with such weapons. Believe it or not Sand, Russia DOES NOT want to eliminate its nuclear arsenal! They want to upgrade and even covertly expand it to project power to the rest of the world.