drowbot0181
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 2:23 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:
Henriksson wrote:
A Donald Duck magazine. :pale:

from the store???

i stole magazines from my friends, i used my sock to stabilize them, and piled them up into my pant-legs :D:D:D

but obsessing about comics have made me steal from myself, actually. i broke open a sealed coin collection i had gotten as a gift, and pulled out all the coins that still had value :oops:

drowbot0181 wrote:
Does bittorrent count...? :?

eh yes. let me add, about half a thousand movies, ten thousand sonds, and four books.

You forgot TV shows. :)

What comics do you like?

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 2:35 pm

drowbot0181 wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:
Henriksson wrote:
A Donald Duck magazine. :pale:

from the store???

i stole magazines from my friends, i used my sock to stabilize them, and piled them up into my pant-legs :D:D:D

but obsessing about comics have made me steal from myself, actually. i broke open a sealed coin collection i had gotten as a gift, and pulled out all the coins that still had value :oops:

drowbot0181 wrote:

eh yes. let me add, about half a thousand movies, ten thousand sonds, and four books.

You forgot TV shows. :)

What comics do you like?

i used to read tons of comics, but ive grown very picky over time

i always liked asterix, the belgian series about the gaul, and the spanish "mortadelo y filemon" has hade a place near my heart since i was a kid :D
i also LOVE "calvin and hobbes"
and i got a little soft spot for elfquest - that is - the original works, by wendy pini, none of that spin-off crap :(

Hala
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Apr 2009, 7:43 pm

I almost stole a street sign once (it had been taken off because the wall was being rebuilt) but chickened out at the last minute. :oops:

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 7:48 pm

Hala wrote:
I almost stole a street sign once (it had been taken off because the wall was being rebuilt) but chickened out at the last minute. :oops:

I've always thought it'd be a laugh to steal a street sign, LOL, it'd be funny to put it in my room then when people ask where I got it, I could just look all mysterious and say, "You don't wanna know." :lol:

y es como un semestre"

Hala
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Apr 2009, 7:51 pm

gina-ghettoprincess wrote:
Hala wrote:

I've always thought it'd be a laugh to steal a street sign, LOL, it'd be funny to put it in my room then when people ask where I got it, I could just look all mysterious and say, "You don't wanna know." :lol:

I'd always thought so too. I regret not taking it now, especially as it was the street sign for my own street. :(

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 8:02 pm

Never stolen. Done plenty of other extremely stupid things, though :)

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 8:04 pm

Never stolen. Done plenty of other extremely stupid things, though :)

CelticGoddess
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 8:33 pm

When I was 6 I stole a little miniature flowerpot from my best friend's dollhouse. I felt so guilty that I snuck it back into the dollhouse the next day. :lol:

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 8:44 pm

Oh, I just remembered something. When I was in my early teens, I stole some of my brother's dirty magazines but I got caught. He didn't get mad though, he thought it was funny. :lol:

kaitlyn_loves_music
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Apr 2009, 9:15 pm

i stole a beatles shirt from sears grand. :(
im never doing that again cuz my sister got caught shoplifting.

kaitlyn_loves_music
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Apr 2009, 9:15 pm

i stole a beatles shirt from sears grand. :(
im never doing that again cuz my sister got caught shoplifting.

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 9:47 pm

I stole 15 dollars from someone's pocket when we were visiting their place for a dinner. I was around 9-10 years old at that time.

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2009, 2:30 am

drowbot0181 wrote:
i would be so screwed..... dont let pirates die ! arr all mens to sails -captain anakata commande of the piratebay

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2009, 7:59 am

Beside from illegal internet downloads, I stole Pokémon stickers from Walmart when I was 13. My sister (11 years old) convinced me we weren't really stealing, and it wasn't "really bad" :?

My mom saw my stickers and she asked "Where did you get them?". . . and I couldn't lie. She scolded us and gave us a sermon about stealing and told us about my cousin who once stole a toy and had big problems with the police. :roll:

Then, my mom made my sister return the stickers to Walmart.

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2009, 8:10 am

SamuraiSaxen wrote:
Beside from illegal internet downloads, I stole Pokémon stickers from Walmart when I was 13. My sister (11 years old) convinced me we weren't really stealing, and it wasn't "really bad" :?

My mom saw my stickers and she asked "Where did you get them?". . . and I couldn't lie. She scolded us and gave us a sermon about stealing and told us about my cousin who once stole a toy and had big problems with the police. :roll:

Then, my mom made my sister return the stickers to Walmart.

The fact that you were persuaded to break the law by a younger child reminds me of something that happened to me. The neighbour's kids, who were a few years younger than me, thought it would be laugh to go into the garden of a vacant house (owner's couldn't find a buyer and moved out, yada yada), and I said, "But that's trespassing," but they said, "Nobody lives there, so it's ok," so I believed them, then when we came out of the garden my mum was across the street and saw me and she yelled at me. As this was going on, I realised just how dumb I'd been to trust some kids over my own instincts. I really should have taken charge, as the eldest of the group, instead of allowing myself to be coerced.

y es como un semestre"

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2019, 10:09 pm

Yes, and I got nearly instant Karma. I honestly don't know why I did it, I guess I just wanted to steal something.

My husband and I went to the Big Easy, New Orleans for vacation. I wanted to get a map ahead of time to just look at and be excited over. So, I went to Books-A-Million. I found a travel guide book for New Orleans, it had a map tucked into the inside of a clear cover protector. There was no bar code on the map, it was only on the guide book. So, I knew I wouldn't set off the theft alarm and I stole it.

Fast forward to our trip: I am the navigator and we keep going the exact opposite direction on every single turn. We fought the entire first 5 days with my husband saying, "what's wrong with you? Can't you read a map?!"

The map had been transposed on the paper. It was flipped the wrong way and so the city layout on it was the opposite of the actual city. He believes in Karma too, so I told him what I did (stole the map). He said, "you got what you deserved!" So, we bought a map and had a decent last two days. But, I had ruined a great deal of the trip by the fighting over my backward navigation.

NEVER stole again!

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.