Page 8 of 10 [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

AaaaCccc
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Dec 2012, 6:01 pm

Great test. It's hard to answer though as my answers would have scores much higher as a child. Over the years I learned alot and worked hard to overcome. I think that is their point though. They enourage taking the test over time repeatedly. I think they are expecting scores to change. Scores not a surprise 133.
I personally hate labels. Even the ethnic choice did not fit for me and I dislike putting down random answers. So for me, I use information as a personal tool. I want to be judged by people based on what the see and think they know, not a label. I have discovered labels blind people to the person in front of them.
It is useful to me as I have learned there are many non traditional ways to help "disorganized brain physiology". It does not mean no medication. But if you have certain symptoms like self harm, depression, thoughts of harming others, OCD, etc those certain issues are best handled through a psychiatrist, meds, and counselling.
But social issues, coordination, attention, etc, take work but can be improved. Painfully slow progress, but over time, I am now more in tune with what tunes people out. There is a generation wrapped in electronic devices and social media increasingly isolated. ( this forum is good though and decreases isolation, so I like it) Compared to many, I now seem social.

They also need to fix one question as its a choice -not yes/ no. Not sure if it's deliberate as they sometimesut things in to keep people honest.

Foxxtale
Toucan
Toucan

23 Dec 2012, 6:32 pm

Your Aspie score: 174 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 38 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

Catmint
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Feb 2013, 12:31 pm

Finally got my report through in the post. My RAADS-R is 188. Typical me, going to one of the extremes! I can't do just over the threshold, I have to go waaaaaaaaaay over it!

AQ: 41
RAADS-R: 188

Owned by Skitty Kitty and Tabby Terror (aka Mary and Joseph).

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 9:27 am

Just took the test for the heck of it, I have diagnosed before professionally but I was curious since everyone on this forum seems to take the test.

Your Aspie score: 191 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 12 of 200

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2013, 3:37 pm

RazorEddie wrote:
The compulsive aspects can vary and the 'hunting' category doesn't mean much at all. The author of the test admits it checks more for things like dyslexia than AS.

Not really. Aspie Quiz has evolved into a neurodiversity test, but the main relation is still with AS and autism. So, no, Aspie Quiz doesn't check more for Dyslexia, but it has a few issues that are strongly correlated to Dyslexia because those are related to the other aspects in Aspie Quiz.

The neurotypical hunting category is most related to Dyslexia and Dyscalculia, while the Aspie hunting category is novel to Aspie Quiz (and thus virtually unknown of). Both of these categories are relevant for neurodiversity.

Teasaidh
Raven
Raven

27 Jun 2013, 10:25 pm

I just took that Aspie quiz. I am in the process (struggling) to find a doctor who evaluates adults. It is difficult. I don't live in a very big city. The money for the diagnosis is also an issue.

These are my results:

Aspie-quiz
Your Aspie score: 188 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 14 of 200
You are very like!y an Aspie

mjay
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Jul 2014, 12:15 pm

can't post pic yet and there's no delete button

djw2398

17 Jul 2014, 11:30 pm

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 184 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 31 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

Taking that test was strange for me. It's like someone has been spying on me and writing down all my quirks, haha. I just wish someone recognized the signs in me and suggested I look into it when I was younger, not when I was already 29. I could have planned things out better, and maybe not be in the situation I'm in now...

mjay
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Nov 2014, 4:36 am

This may have been posted already? If not, ..multiple tests on this link..http://www.autismresearchcentre.com/arc_tests

Zensideout
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 May 2015, 4:49 pm

It seems that the scores can vary depending on the current mood and context of the test taker. They will still lean more toward NT or AS as suitable, though, become skewed taken on a "good day" vs. taken on a particularly "bad day". We tend to change our answers once we've discovered our ticks and think "I used to do that, but no, that's not me anymore". Also, I had no idea, or wasn't personally aware, that I exhibited some of these behaviors and therefore would not have answered in kind. Once you become more aware or have things pointed out, your answers may change yielding different results. In any case, the main objective is awareness leading to more fulfillment in all aspects of our lives, which begins with acknowledgment.

Zensideout
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 May 2015, 5:37 pm

Your (Aspie) score: 180 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 28 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

My general results had about the same scores from 2 years ago, but, the specific group scores have changed...hmmm...interesting. To me the OCD behavior definitely gets riled up in times of change and stress making me withdraw and fall into more patterns of noticeable social awkwardness and ticks, I have worked very hard to be aware of this, which is probably the change in results. Though, my overall score is almost the same, guess somethings must be taking their place, or I am just more apt to admitting my weirdness. Lol

TheAvenger161173
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 May 2015, 9:37 am

linderlinder
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Jun 2015, 3:21 pm

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 76 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical

A very interesting test.

autisticmystic144
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Aug 2015, 2:37 pm

Sorry, how do I take this test?I can't see it?

Sober
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Oct 2015, 1:30 am

I am not sure what i am with this kind of result :D :D :D

JohnCNM
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Oct 2015, 7:00 am

I don't think this test captures the impact of Aspie's learning skills that will get them by in some areas of life