Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2009, 9:06 am

Sand wrote:

It may be worthwhile to add that throughout your previous submissions you have evidenced a rather strong absence of compassion in the matter your personal property rights and the delight in the instant incineration of hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians in the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. As odd as it might seem I am seriously in doubt that you do assign consciousness to anybody not of your ethnic persuasion and perhaps you regard the disintegration of all humans outside your family circle as of little consequence as peeling a potato or dicing an onion for a quick snack. Since you seem so eminently rational and sensible in many other matters I sincerely hope I am wrong in this.

Not true. I have every reason to believe my enemies were both conscious and evil. It is the evil of my enemies that I wish to destroy. Take a look at the Nazis, for whom I have little love (no surprise there with a name like ruveyn). Technologically these guys were as smart as they come except for the Jewish scientists they killed or drove out. At one time, quantum physics was a cottage industry in Germany. J. Robert Oppenheimer went to Germany to learn his trade -- nuclear physics. At the time the greatest mathematician in the world was German, one David Hilbert.

I believe that the human species as a whole is both conscious and intelligent. We are a smart bunch of critters, we are are. We are the smartest and the baddest in the Primate House. Do not confuse my lack of compassion with an underestimation of the intelligence of my foes. I consider compassion (outside the family) to be an impediment and a weakness. I much prefer Justice to Mercy. I also believe in Good Manners toward harmless neutrals. Good Manners are much more important than Brotherly Love. The aspect of humanity that I relate to most readily is abstract intelligence. I think mathematicians, physicists and aviators are the best of our bunch. Perhaps the fact that I am a mathematician and an aviator has prejudiced my view.

I prefer tough brains to tender hearts, justice to mercy, cunning to compassion, good manners to bad and my admiration for the warrior is almost boundless.

Please see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V30tyaXv6EI

HOO-rah!

ruveyn

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2009, 11:02 am

ruveyn wrote:
Sand wrote:

It may be worthwhile to add that throughout your previous submissions you have evidenced a rather strong absence of compassion in the matter your personal property rights and the delight in the instant incineration of hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians in the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. As odd as it might seem I am seriously in doubt that you do assign consciousness to anybody not of your ethnic persuasion and perhaps you regard the disintegration of all humans outside your family circle as of little consequence as peeling a potato or dicing an onion for a quick snack. Since you seem so eminently rational and sensible in many other matters I sincerely hope I am wrong in this.

Not true. I have every reason to believe my enemies were both conscious and evil. It is the evil of my enemies that I wish to destroy. Take a look at the Nazis, for whom I have little love (no surprise there with a name like ruveyn). Technologically these guys were as smart as they come except for the Jewish scientists they killed or drove out. At one time, quantum physics was a cottage industry in Germany. J. Robert Oppenheimer went to Germany to learn his trade -- nuclear physics. At the time the greatest mathematician in the world was German, one David Hilbert.

I believe that the human species as a whole is both conscious and intelligent. We are a smart bunch of critters, we are are. We are the smartest and the baddest in the Primate House. Do not confuse my lack of compassion with an underestimation of the intelligence of my foes. I consider compassion (outside the family) to be an impediment and a weakness. I much prefer Justice to Mercy. I also believe in Good Manners toward harmless neutrals. Good Manners are much more important than Brotherly Love. The aspect of humanity that I relate to most readily is abstract intelligence. I think mathematicians, physicists and aviators are the best of our bunch. Perhaps the fact that I am a mathematician and an aviator has prejudiced my view.

I prefer tough brains to tender hearts, justice to mercy, cunning to compassion, good manners to bad and my admiration for the warrior is almost boundless.

Please see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V30tyaXv6EI

HOO-rah!

ruveyn

Well, thanks for awarding me consciousness.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2009, 2:12 pm

Sand wrote:

Well, thanks for awarding me consciousness.

Your consciousness is yours. It is not mine to award.

ruveyn