Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

11 May 2009, 2:21 pm

I never even knew people did this...eww, I've never done it & never would want to do it.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 2:41 pm

I'd be uncomfortable unless I knew she was doing this on purpose. I'm in favor of the verb "Boobing" though lol, that's original.

Lily_cat
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 3:13 pm

honestly when wearing a push-up you have quite a lot of padding and you don't feel anything.

I've never done this 'boobing'... sounds screwed up...

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 4:01 pm

1234 wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:
nothingunusual wrote:
Squirsh wrote:
My friends will sometimes bump their boobs into boys that they're trying to flirt with. I also see them twirling their hair round their fingers and giggling like idiots. I guess they think the person they're doing it to will enjoy it or it makes them seem more attractive to the person they're doing it to. :lol:

Girls do this? Wow, you do learn something new everyday.

I've noticed all the other stuff going on, but I had no idea one of the other strategies was boob bumping. :lol:

ive decided that its called "boobing" its a verb now.

it has happened a few times, well, very rarely, as good as never, but finally enough times for me to wonder wether or not this was... "a thing" something w a name perhaps, i am glad to see that a few others have noticed the same thing :D

and according to squirsh, the boobers are indeed aware of their boobing!

I think it should be called boomping.

But I've NEVER heard of this phenomenon before. 8O
Wouldn't you have to get super close to bump into someone like that? How do you do something like that without it looking too obvious.

They should have a Steve Irwin type person observing people's behaviour like that and put it on discovery channel.

the few times it happened to me, it happened the same:
she comes up to check something out up close, that im holding. and her boob ends up on my elbow, or arm, or right on a knuckle or something. the most recent time it happened i could easily have handed her the sheet of paper, but she chose to get close enough to place her boob on my elbow.

i should make a report next time it happens

Henriksson
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 4:03 pm

Quote:

"She boobed me!"

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 4:37 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:

Keep us abreast of what happens.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 5:20 pm

Henriksson wrote:
Quote:

"She boobed me!"

The Boobing Experience
By Zegh

Abstract: She boobed me!

Time and location: In the entrance to the office, right after lunch.

Event: Holding up some papers, to show her. The boobing takes place on my right elbow, as she leans in, and lasts for about 2,3 seconds.

Discussion: The duration of this particular boobing is of an inconclusive nature, as its short enough to have been an accident, but also long enough for it to have been noticed and corrected before the 1-second mark. Taken into account the social setup of the local establishment, where the boobing took place, it is highly likely that it was merely an accident.
The distance to the boobee is however rather curious, as she would easily have been able to see the papers from there, or she could have reached out, to take these papers, as she has done many a time before. Instead she chose to walk around, into an angle from the side, and boob me on my elbow.

Conclusion: Further research is needed. This particular boobing could well have been accidental.

Further reading:
Squirsh, WP 2009
Vanzetti, IMCML 2009