Yeah but only if she's a couple years older 17%  17%  [ 12 ]
Older than what? 4%  4%  [ 3 ]
Depends upon the woman 24%  24%  [ 17 ]
Total votes : 70

Daemonic-Jackal
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2009, 8:52 am

I've dated older women in the past and wouldn't recommend it. If they havent found someone their own age then they are probably not relationship material. Though im sure this isnt the case in all situations but in my experience has been.

tcorrielus
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2009, 5:51 pm

Butterflair wrote:
Why? It happens all the time for men to be with younger women. That scenario is quite accepted.

Well look....I always see men and women within the same age range dating each other and thus, consider that as a norm.

I can date any woman regardless of their race or ethnicity, BUT I feel more comfortable dating women that are: 1) in the same age range as I'm in and 2) very feminine and lack any masculine physical characteristics

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

17 May 2009, 7:07 pm

Daemonic-Jackal wrote:
I've dated older women in the past and wouldn't recommend it. If they havent found someone their own age then they are probably not relationship material. Though im sure this isnt the case in all situations but in my experience has been.

:lol: I found that really funny for some reason. I am an older woman, and I have consciously chosen not to date for a long time, because I kept attracting the wrong kind of man. Did it occur to you that if an older woman is alone, it doesn't have to be because she isn't good relationship material. Maybe she was divorced, or widowed, or wants to try something different, age wise. The reasons that an older woman is single, could be as varied as series of patterns in a kaleidoscope. :wink:

Rocker82
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 May 2009, 7:17 pm

Three years ago,this attractive 40 year old woman said to me if she were wealthy I would be her boytoy!

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

17 May 2009, 7:18 pm

Rocker82 wrote:
Three years ago,this attractive 40 year old woman said to me if she were wealthy I would be her boytoy!

And how did you feel about that? Was it flattering or insulting? :)

Flismflop
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2009, 3:17 pm

hartzofspace wrote:
Flismflop wrote:
Ichinin wrote:
Flismflop wrote:
The poll for this thread is a sham.

Who cares, it is not a scientific poll. And the OP can always create a new poll here or on a poll site.

I care. My vote has been manipulated to appear as if I voted for something different than what I actually voted for. The poll should be purged.

Would you please stop trashing my topic? I am sorry that I am not perfect. I made an error in the poll, and Merle was kind enough to address it. If you think you can do it perfectly, then by all means do so.

What are you claiming responsibility for? You weren't the one who manipulated the votes.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

18 May 2009, 9:01 pm

Flismflop wrote:
hartzofspace wrote:
Flismflop wrote:
Ichinin wrote:
Flismflop wrote:
The poll for this thread is a sham.

Who cares, it is not a scientific poll. And the OP can always create a new poll here or on a poll site.

I care. My vote has been manipulated to appear as if I voted for something different than what I actually voted for. The poll should be purged.

Would you please stop trashing my topic? I am sorry that I am not perfect. I made an error in the poll, and Merle was kind enough to address it. If you think you can do it perfectly, then by all means do so.

What are you claiming responsibility for? You weren't the one who manipulated the votes.

I am claiming responsibility for my topic. If you read back far enough, you can see where I asked Merle to fix an error. From the time that the topic was posted, until the time that she could fix it, votes were entered. The subsequent correction to the post apparently skewed the results. As the OP for this topic, I don't mind. And since it doesn't really seem to matter to anyone else, can you drop this please?

Crion87
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 May 2009, 5:33 am

I voted "Depends on the woman..."

Been there, done that.

It was actually a nice experience.

Dee_
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 May 2009, 4:40 pm

I am 7 days older than my ex wife, my (soon to be girlfriend) is about three years older than me.

I do not consider age that much unless the difference is too much... Me being almost 38, 25 is just too young... 47 is too old for me...

I look for personality, but also needs to be pleasant to look at... Big boobs and looking like a model is a turn off... good for the horomones but that is about all there is so it does not appeal to me... Too skinny or too big is also a turn off...

Generally, ~29 to 44 is about good for me....

Too old or young ~ then it is like I am either robbing the cradle or going out with one of my kids or parents girlfriends or something... I do have a 20 year old son and a gal like 25 is probally a bit too young...

Older gals know what they want, been around a bit with boys and the drama with and want a man... I am that man some of them are looking for and it is all good...

A gal 25-30 is still figuring out what they want and such... A gal 40-45 knows what they want moreso than those in their 30's... Most cases, theres always seem to be exceptions..

protest_the_hero
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2009, 5:22 pm

I'm 16. I would do anything to date a hot 18 year oldXD
P.S. If you know what I mean :wtg:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2009, 5:49 pm

To me ideal age range would be 23 to 29, though I could date a girl who's in her early 30's without too much of a problem.

Part of it I guess is relatability, part of it is station in life, and I'm kind of in that position to where while I'm not all-party anymore, I'm definitely not all stay-in either. Also, I'm looking for an equal more or less, someone who's on the curve with me rather than too far ahead or behind me.

CelticGoddess
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2009, 7:02 pm

hartzofspace wrote:
Daemonic-Jackal wrote:

:lol: I found that really funny for some reason. I am an older woman, and I have consciously chosen not to date for a long time, because I kept attracting the wrong kind of man. Did it occur to you that if an older woman is alone, it doesn't have to be because she isn't good relationship material. Maybe she was divorced, or widowed, or wants to try something different, age wise. The reasons that an older woman is single, could be as varied as series of patterns in a kaleidoscope. :wink:

Exactly. Well said. 8)

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

19 May 2009, 10:34 pm

older women are great. I like them better than younger women. They dont judge you or try to give you stupid advice. They build your ego by making you feel better about yourself. they can hold intelligent conversations. They are open minded and dont play mind games. mature. loving. They don't tell you about your flaws much, but about what makes you a good person. I have a crush on my psychology teacher. she's older. she's not too hot to others because she's like 38-39 idk. but I think she is hot, and it has more to do with how she treats me than how she looks. and she understands autism, and she can have great conversations, and she's smart., and she's pretty. she also takes in kids and raises them in foster care to a certain age. she's great!!

But how many young teengae and 20s girls are like this. not too many. many will mature, and many wont. thats how life is. But i enjoy older women more than young girls. Now Would I date her if she wanted to. Yea, i would give it a try. why not keep my options open, not too many women will accept me anyways, even though im really good looking, the ignorant ones become unattracted.

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

19 May 2009, 10:37 pm

there was this girl who was 18 who let me.....lol.....you know what i mean...take a wild guess lol....but i would date a 50 year old woman for all i care....i dont care. Im not desperate and she ahs to be somewhat attractive, but other than that if she accepts me than i'm fine

nomad32
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 May 2009, 5:43 pm

I've dated women 10 years older and 15 years younger in 2009. so I'm fine with it, they both were completely attached to their phone at all times though.

Berns
Raven
Raven

25 May 2009, 1:30 am

I tend to like women 10 to 20 years older, but sex is not my sole motivation.