Is it possible for us to have an elderly forum?

Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 8:09 am

Dear_one wrote:
"You don't stop moving because you get old; you get old because you stop moving."

OK, we are in the minority by this age, but physical changes do reduce the male sex drive, and may eliminate function altogether.

In terms of work, how does age affect physical changes, can it promote aggresssion if stratosphered in a male only domnated environment, for instance armed forces or naval driven pursuits.
I find it puts pressure on the female to comply more to signify an interest and enthusiasm in female bodily behavoural patterns.
I think there should just be a swingers retired section and co facilitate arousing female correspondence on the male stereotypical gender, before any tall order chaos from this site issues a fair warning on protocol and presserving societys interests from a harsh wake up call.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 9:12 am

there is already an "In depth adult life" subforum for (more or less) that purpose.

Not to be confused with the "Adult Autism Issues" subforum. The former is "adult" as in "middle aged to more". The latter is "adult" as in "obscene" ( stuff having to do with Sex,drugs,booze, and/or more sex).

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 9:15 am

Empathy wrote:
Dear_one wrote:
"You don't stop moving because you get old; you get old because you stop moving."

OK, we are in the minority by this age, but physical changes do reduce the male sex drive, and may eliminate function altogether.

In terms of work, how does age affect physical changes, can it promote aggresssion if stratosphered in a male only domnated environment, for instance armed forces or naval driven pursuits.
I find it puts pressure on the female to comply more to signify an interest and enthusiasm in female bodily behavoural patterns.
I think there should just be a swingers retired section and co facilitate arousing female correspondence on the male stereotypical gender, before any tall order chaos from this site issues a fair warning on protocol and presserving societys interests from a harsh wake up call.

I don't think you qualify for this thread.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 12:48 pm

Dear_one wrote:

I don't think you qualify for this thread.

No, I don't think I do either. :roll: There must be another SwingKings in town for this self-preservation society.