We invite you to contact us if you have questions about this policy. You may contact us by e-mail at [email protected]
Dispute Resolution and Privacy Seals
We have no privacy seals or other assurance mechanisms.
This policy is valid for 1 week from the time that it is loaded by a client.
P3P policies declare the data they collect in groups (also referred to as “statements”). This policy contains 1 data group.
Group “Access log information”
We collect the following information:
- Click-stream data
- HTTP protocol elements
This data will be used for the following purposes:
- Completion and support of the current activity.
- Web site and system administration.
- Research and development.
This data will be used by ourselves and our agents.
The following explanation is provided for why this data is collected:
- Our Web server collects access logs containing this information.
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a Web site. A cookie is an element of data that a Web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
Compact Policy Summary
We only see whether or not you are logged in using cookies.
Use of your information
Your information is only used by this website for quality assurance. We do not give or sell your information to any other companies.
- Two AS/AU films ~
- How did you learn what racism is?
- What draws you to movies or shows?
- Tired of people here making false judgemental assumptions ab
- Saturday at the Movies: Big Eden (2000)
- Colombia Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage
- I figured out what NT's mean by "smiling"
- Hillary Clinton Is Already Considering Running Mates
About Wrong Planet
Wrong Planet is the web community designed for individuals (and parents / professionals of those) with Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, ADHD, PDDs, and other neurological differences. We provide a discussion forum, where members communicate with each other, an article section, with exclusive articles and how-to guides, a blogging feature, and more. Read More >