Search found 2095 matches
Search these results:

Author Message

 Forum: Love and Dating   Topic: I'm the worst

 Post subject: Re: I'm the worst
Posted: 22 Mar 2017, 5:59 am 

Replies: 24
Views: 925


You have to stop hating on yourself it's not going to help your situation. You are aware that what you are doing isn't fair. He sounds like a good guy so I'm sure talking to him and apologising would help with the situation. Sometimes these things take time. Find a healthy way to work out your feeli...

 Forum: Love and Dating   Topic: I'm the worst

 Post subject: Re: I'm the worst
Posted: 21 Mar 2017, 8:17 am 

Replies: 24
Views: 925


Well, we men no longer like "Nice girls" , with a capital N. :lol: We had literally thousands of threads and posts here by women complaining and criticizing Nice Guys (they never seem to understand that love may grow toward a friend with time even if there was no attraction at the very st...

 Forum: Love and Dating   Topic: What makes someone unattractive?

Posted: 20 Mar 2017, 3:45 pm 

Replies: 138
Views: 4,557


So Allikeit, Face of Boo and Sabreclaw I am 16 you are a hell of allot older than me. What would you say an Aspie needs to do in this area. I wpuld guess we will all have different answers because we are from different cultures, ages, genders and relationship status. I would suggest taking advice w...

 Forum: News and Current Events   Topic: 60 Minutes--Sesame Street adding autistic character!

Posted: 20 Mar 2017, 3:36 pm 

Replies: 23
Views: 984


I liked it, its nice to see that they are trying to teach kids about autism (would have saved me a lot of grief in school). Its nice that they chose her to be a girl (because its often viewed by others as a malecentric condition). I didnt think i would care but it made me kind of happy to be represe...

 Forum: Love and Dating   Topic: Why is the word "loser" thrown around at men by women?

Posted: 20 Mar 2017, 3:34 pm 

Replies: 15
Views: 935


different people have different views of what is a loser. I would call the guy you talked about a loser but then again I dont use that word. Its so High school. Maybe these women are childish and peaked in high school?

 Forum: Love and Dating   Topic: What makes someone unattractive?

Posted: 20 Mar 2017, 5:38 am 

Replies: 138
Views: 4,557


^ That's why most people marry colleagues, coworkers, friends, friends of friends....because there's a phase of bonding happens before the dating part. Exactly the reason I dislike the idea of asking out strangers. It takes away a very important step in forming a meaningful relationship. Since you ...

 Forum: Love and Dating   Topic: What makes someone unattractive?

Posted: 20 Mar 2017, 5:36 am 

Replies: 138
Views: 4,557


So Allikeit, Face of Boo and Sabreclaw I am 16 you are a hell of allot older than me. What would you say an Aspie needs to do in this area. I wpuld guess we will all have different answers because we are from different cultures, ages, genders and relationship status. I would suggest taking advice w...

 Forum: News and Current Events   Topic: Trump Refuses To Retract British Spying Claim

Posted: 19 Mar 2017, 4:15 pm 

Replies: 15
Views: 484


Why would the British spy on the election when the two countries were already buying and selling secrets to each other. He is being downright disrespectful. Also why would Obama trust another country with american secrets? Cant help but feel like Trump is covering something up by making this claim ...

 Forum: Love and Dating   Topic: Are most men struggling to get healthy weight women?

Posted: 19 Mar 2017, 11:59 am 

Replies: 483
Views: 14,359


Nothing to say about the assumption you made? **cricket sounds*** Its a sad day when a grown man can't apologise for making an assumption Acting as a grown man here is boring. And at "sad day"...lol give me a break, you're too serious. Maybe you would prefer decent human being? Actually.....

 Forum: Love and Dating   Topic: Are most men struggling to get healthy weight women?

Posted: 19 Mar 2017, 9:53 am 

Replies: 483
Views: 14,359


The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Alliekit wrote:

Nothing to say about the assumption you made?



**cricket sounds***


Its a sad day when a grown man can't apologise for making an assumption


Acting as a grown man here is boring.

And at "sad day"...lol give me a break, you're too serious.


Maybe you would prefer decent human being?

 Forum: News and Current Events   Topic: Trump Refuses To Retract British Spying Claim

Posted: 19 Mar 2017, 9:52 am 

Replies: 15
Views: 484


Why would the British spy on the election when the two countries were already buying and selling secrets to each other. He is being downright disrespectful. Also why would Obama trust another country with american secrets? Cant help but feel like Trump is covering something up by making this claim

 Forum: Love and Dating   Topic: Are most men struggling to get healthy weight women?

Posted: 19 Mar 2017, 9:43 am 

Replies: 483
Views: 14,359


The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Alliekit wrote:

Nothing to say about the assumption you made?



**cricket sounds***


Its a sad day when a grown man can't apologise for making an assumption

 Forum: Love and Dating   Topic: What makes someone unattractive?

Posted: 19 Mar 2017, 9:40 am 

Replies: 138
Views: 4,557


What basically Sabreclaw is saying that lonely people ended up lonely because there's something fundamentally wrong with them, it can be anything (too ugly, too poor, too uneducated, too aspie...etc) and not because of others. I kinda agree with this. Just take a look at the kind of person that can...

 Forum: Love and Dating   Topic: What makes someone unattractive?

Posted: 19 Mar 2017, 9:38 am 

Replies: 138
Views: 4,557


What basically Sabreclaw is saying that lonely people ended up lonely because there's something fundamentally wrong with them, it can be anything (too ugly, too poor, too uneducated, too aspie...etc) and not because of others. I kinda agree with this. Just take a look at the kind of person that can...

 Forum: Love and Dating   Topic: What makes someone unattractive?

Posted: 19 Mar 2017, 8:40 am 

Replies: 138
Views: 4,557


What basically Sabreclaw is saying that lonely people ended up lonely because there's something fundamentally wrong with them, it can be anything (too ugly, too poor, too uneducated, too aspie...etc) and not because of others. I kinda agree with this. Just take a look at the kind of person that can...

 Forum: Love and Dating   Topic: What do guys look for in a woman?

Posted: 19 Mar 2017, 8:37 am 

Replies: 48
Views: 3,054


I don't know you but my cousin always attracts abusibe guys and if I could I wuld tell her "You don't need a guy too validate yourself, you are better than you think you are and you deserve more" and "know how a man should treat you and don't feel bad about wanting someone who trats y...
Sort by:  
Page 4 of 131 [ Search found 2095 matches ]



Jump to: