Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

legendoftheselkie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Oct 2009, 11:10 pm

I'm on Facebook, and recently they make me enter my password every time I visit the site. I was wondering, is there a way to program one of the more infrequently used keys to enter my password? Just an odd idea, but worth throwing out there.

The trouble with being an etymologist is that people keep bringing you bugs to look at.

X_Parasite
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2009, 11:22 pm

Yes, it's called AutoHotkey.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2009, 11:53 pm

when you login if I remember correctly there's a checkmark called "remember me".

CHECK IT!

also firefox can save pasworgds

legendoftheselkie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Oct 2009, 4:25 pm

"Remember Me" doesn't do anything in Facebook. It works in Wrong Planet, though!
Thanks for your answers! I'll check out "AutoHotKey" now. :hail:

The trouble with being an etymologist is that people keep bringing you bugs to look at.

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2009, 5:24 pm

In firefox click edit, preferences, and then security tab. find remember passwords for sites and click the exceptions button. Remove facebook if it is there.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2009, 12:54 am

^ If I were gay I'd kiss Fuzzy

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2009, 1:48 am

Fuzzy wrote:
In firefox click edit, preferences, and then security tab. find remember passwords for sites and click the exceptions button. Remove facebook if it is there.

You forgot the first step: if you're not using firefox, head over to mozilla.com and download it.

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2009, 7:29 am

computerlove wrote:
^ If I were gay I'd kiss Fuzzy

My brain is so sexy that I attract everyone, gay or straight.

Cant you people just send money instead of flowers?

But if you must send flowers, just fold the green currency into leaves and stems, and the coloured ones into petals, k?

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2009, 7:30 am

Orwell wrote:
Fuzzy wrote:

You forgot the first step: if you're not using firefox, head over to mozilla.com and download it.

What are you new? Get a clue!

All the cool kids are using it already.

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2009, 8:48 am

Fuzzy wrote:

I guess I'm not cool because I use webkit nightlies, Seamonkey, and elinks. At least recently.

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2009, 8:59 am

Orwell wrote:
Fuzzy wrote:

I guess I'm not cool because I use webkit nightlies, Seamonkey, and elinks. At least recently.

Ah, thats ok. You can still hang with the cool kids, but does this mean that you no longer use internet exploder to visit mozilla.org?

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2009, 9:34 am

Fuzzy wrote:
Ah, thats ok. You can still hang with the cool kids, but does this mean that you no longer use internet exploder to visit mozilla.org?

I do inside my XP virtual machines (I have one on each partition) just so I have a real browser within Windows. But I don't really trust Windows to go online anyways.

Actually, my XP disk is for SP2, so when I install it on a new virtual machine, I actually use IE6 to visit mozilla.com.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2009, 10:19 pm

Orwell wrote:
Fuzzy wrote:

no, you forgot the REAL first step: turn on el computador

@fuzzy: you funny guy :lol: