Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2007
Age: 62
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,827

01 Nov 2009, 1:18 am

Daylight savings time in the US ends Sunday (today) at 2am.

Everywhere else in the world, it's later on in the month...;)


_________________
anahl nathrak, uth vas bethude, doth yel dyenvey...


TallyMan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 30 Mar 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 41,833

01 Nov 2009, 4:14 am

pakled wrote:
Daylight savings time in the US ends Sunday (today) at 2am.

Everywhere else in the world, it's later on in the month...;)


No, Europe changed a week ago - we've been waiting for the US to catch up so the post times end up correct on WP again, instead of being one hour in the future.


_________________
I've left WP indefinitely.


Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Age: 47
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,532
Location: Alberta Canada

01 Nov 2009, 4:45 am

TallyMan wrote:
instead of being one hour in the future.


Who wouldnt want to be in the future? :D :D


_________________
davidred wrote...
I installed Ubuntu once and it completely destroyed my paying relationship with Microsoft.


TallyMan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 30 Mar 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 41,833

01 Nov 2009, 4:53 am

Fuzzy wrote:
TallyMan wrote:
instead of being one hour in the future.


Who wouldnt want to be in the future? :D :D


Hmmmm. Now if I'd posted the lottery results in advance, then bought a ticket with those numbers and after winning posted the lottery results. Closed loop, no paradox, so should work.

Message from me to me: Please post next weeks winning lottery numbers.


_________________
I've left WP indefinitely.


computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Age: 119
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,701

02 Nov 2009, 1:21 am

TallyMan wrote:
pakled wrote:
Daylight savings time in the US ends Sunday (today) at 2am.

Everywhere else in the world, it's later on in the month...;)


No, Europe changed a week ago - we've been waiting for the US to catch up so the post times end up correct on WP again, instead of being one hour in the future.

mexico DST changed a week ago too
...damn lazy gringos...


_________________
One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.


DavidK
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jun 2009
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 219
Location: Kent, UK

03 Nov 2009, 4:47 pm

Already happened here in the UK.


_________________
When faced with my demons, I clothe them and feed them
And I smile, yes I smile as they're taking me over
(Catatonia- Strange Glue)