Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 6:18 am

Was asked to take this into another thread, as not to steal away the point of another thread on a similar subject. Anyway....

I am sorry for anybody who has lost anybody during this attack.

Although this has probably been talked about before I am going to start a new thread on it.

There is no such thing as absolute truth, only varying degrees of certainty. I cannot claim to understand every single detail behind these videos, but in my opinion, people need to examine what is out there and come to their own conclusiosn. If they are able to connect this truth, to what is really going on behind our government then it is well worth investigating for yourselves.

I don't want any name calling, but if people do have criticism please make it constructive criticism.

What makes many "conspiracy" theorists lose a lot of credibility is the fact that the Illuminati often create and circulate cleverly planned bogus lies, which many people buy into without much thought. I used to be one of those people. I bought into things too easily. without really checking the facts.

After spending more time looking into it it became easier to piece things together.

Since 9/11 is sadly a popular topic check out this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g[/youtube]

I am no video analysis so I am not proposing this next video as proof because I do not know for myself.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R41kiEq0sBw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHFjf6fwnj4[/youtube]

This one is open to interpretation, but to me I see it of a possible sign of how the media is under control by the elite
(btw, Alex Jones is not always reliable in my opinion, he jumps the gun at times, so I always view his work with heavy scepticism)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQpn0aR8kl0[/youtube]

This last one over all is maybe a couple hours long, the length of the parts vary quite a lot. A lot of it may just be circumstantial evidence, but considering all the other physical evidence such as traces of thermite and thermate, it seems to me that is was set up.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odp1FO0Vmuw[/youtube]

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 9:25 am

If you truthers dont trust the media, why do you think youtube is so sacrosanct and immune? I have never understood that.

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 9:32 am

Fuzzy wrote:
If you truthers dont trust the media, why do you think youtube is so sacrosanct and immune? I have never understood that.

Who ever said youtube was immune?

The simpler answer is, I do not trust everything. I realise how easy it is to pollute the internet with misleading information.

Some things paint clear truths, some things paint clear lies, other things are a little more uncertain, so there is no harm in letting people know about them so they can make up their own minds.

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 9:34 am

Fuzzy wrote:

"Sources" such as YouTube do not have a controlled, standardized spin.

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 9:38 am

leejosepho wrote:
Fuzzy wrote:

Youtube is ok for guidance I guess. What I started doing recently is taking notes from films about technical details and historical events, so that I can look up and confirm it myself.

Helps me to remember as well. I forget a lot of what I watch to be honest, short term memory is like a sieve.

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 9:56 am

PatrickNeville wrote:
Youtube is ok for guidance I guess. What I started doing recently is taking notes from films about technical details and historical events, so that I can look up and confirm it myself.

I do not mean to say there is any guidance at YouTube. I am only saying I do not trust the "guidance" offered by "The Media".

I first encountered "conspiracy theories" several years ago, and that exposure has at least led to an awareness of a need for the kind of further investigation you have mentioned. For example: Where is the plane that allegedly hit the Pentagon?

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 10:12 am

leejosepho wrote:
PatrickNeville wrote:

I do not mean to say there is any guidance at YouTube. I am only saying I do not trust the "guidance" offered by "The Media".

I first encountered "conspiracy theories" several years ago, and that exposure has at least led to an awareness of a need for the kind of further investigation you have mentioned. For example: Where is the plane that allegedly hit the Pentagon?

cool i was not disagreeing with you :) just following on with what you said.

I could be wrong, but if you look at the videos I posted above, the one about the pentagon (if it is from the same video) speaks about how there a video tape of something that is not the right size or shape to be a plane. It is maybe the only or one of few videos left. All the other videos which captured the "plane" hitting the building were seized for "security purposes"

Further investigation is definitely needed. The first investigation was put off by over a year and the technical details did just not add up.
We are supposed to believe that the heat from jet fuel caused the buildings to fall. It does not heat up high enough, Thermite and thermate do.

Just look at this image. What do you make of it?

[img][800:912]http://truth11.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/9-11-evidence-of-thermite-cut-columns-b-indicated.jpg[/img]

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 10:19 am

PatrickNeville wrote:

As a welder/fabricator who has cut a lot of steel, I would guess that picture was taken after a demolition crew with cutting torches had been there so that excavator in the picture could then continue. However, I do suspect those buildings had first been brought down in a very controlled manner brought on by a specific method.

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 10:26 am

leejosepho wrote:
PatrickNeville wrote:

As a welder/fabricator who has cut a lot of steel, I would guess that picture was taken after a demolition crew with cutting torches had been there so that excavator in the picture could then continue..

Fair enough, I believe there is a photo taken of the same phenomena before any type of equipment was brought onto the scene though.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/posts148091-start15.html

Would like an exact time scale on that image myself actually.

leejosepho wrote:
However, I do suspect those buildings had first been brought down in a very controlled manner brought on by a specific method.

Elaborate please?

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 10:31 am

PatrickNeville wrote:
leejosepho wrote:
However, I do suspect those buildings had first been brought down in a very controlled manner brought on by a specific method.

Elaborate please?

Controlled demolition looks like exactly what it is: controlled demolition. Those buildings just suddenly "let loose" and came down in a controlled matter ... and thus was the method used "hidden in plain sight".

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 10:38 am

leejosepho wrote:
PatrickNeville wrote:
leejosepho wrote:

Elaborate please?

Controlled demolition looks like exactly what it is: controlled demolition. Those buildings just suddenly "let loose" and came down in a controlled matter ... and thus was the method used "hidden in plain sight".

Thank you! I have lots of friends who understand what really went on behind the scenes in 9/11 and in many many other events.

Came back to this forum (speaking about different threads), after not being on it for so long expecting people to maybe agree and disagree, but was disappointed to see a lot of people attacking it immaturely because I am surely just "some nut" doing it for the attention.

My point of view in life is, if you disagree with somebody else, at least deal with it on an adult level. Sarcastic remarks and name calling goes absolutely no where.

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 10:52 am

PatrickNeville wrote:
Thank you! I have lots of friends who understand what really went on behind the scenes in 9/11 and in many many other events.

Some of the things that are most convincing for me are things only ever heard just once. For example:

Only once did I ever hear a report of the Twin Towers needing much maintenance/updating the owner did not want (or could not afford) to do.

Only once (and only live) did I ever see the Nightline segment where a woman said she and her husband had seen from their boat what they had believed was an exploding skyrocket on the night a plane had fallen from the sky ... but I have since forgotten that flight number.

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 11:37 am

leejosepho wrote:
PatrickNeville wrote:

Some of the things that are most convincing for me are things only ever heard just once. For example:

Only once did I ever hear a report of the Twin Towers needing much maintenance/updating the owner did not want (or could not afford) to do.

Only once (and only live) did I ever see the Nightline segment where a woman said she and her husband had seen from their boat what they had believed was an exploding skyrocket on the night a plane had fallen from the sky ... but I have since forgotten that flight number.

In my opinion that goes to show that the mainstream media, in general, are not serving the public, but are serving those in government (and above depending if your take is the same as mines).

All these truths can be found if you go searching and start to put the pieces together, but sadly, not enough people do.

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 1:09 pm

leejosepho wrote:
Fuzzy wrote:

YouTube is owned by Google.

Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 1:32 pm

Orwell wrote:
leejosepho wrote:
Fuzzy wrote:

YouTube is owned by Google.

And a list of institutional google shareholders: http://moneycentral.msn.com/ownership?symbol=GOOG

* Fidelity
* BlackRock
* State Street
* Vanguard Group
* Capital Research
* T. Rowe Price
* Capital World
* alliancebernstein
* Marsico Capital

You can trace those against the big media companies. You'll note that there is a Rothschild invested in FOX for instance. There is a Rothschild involved in the first on that list, Fidelity. And the Rothschilds have an agreement with Blackrock. http://www.thefreelibrary.com/BlackRock ... a086126235

Google/Youtube is well controlled.

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 1:37 pm

You are both right. It is quite controlled, but at the moment it is still more or less an open platform. Step by step, the government is changing that for the wore.

Thanks for the info about who actually owns it by the way.